Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH >

For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Old 06-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

I don't know how you can post an honest opinion on an item if you get them for half price.

Although you did say that the others make good bows so I'll give you credit for that.

Wow, PSE's site ranks a PSE tops. How amazing is that? I've seen test by multiple testers and they all have different findings. I never base what I'm going to buy on someone else's tests.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sportsfann

I hear ya, but my freezer is still full from the 10 deer I killed and I do not have any more room on my walls for another giant. Thanks for your opion though.
You had the X-Force last hunting season?

Of course its going to win...its a PSE ad. What they don't tell you is all of the brace heigths of those bows, of which PSE has a shorter brace heigth by well over an inch. If you gave a guardian a 6" brace heigth, not only would it be a bear to shoot it would shoot right about with that X-Force. The draw cycle on it is sloppy, the back wall is spongy and while it is fast, it is NOT a hunting bow, no matter what sort of cammo they put on it. You can drive a race car to work if you want, but that is no hunting bow, its a speed bow.

They should have compared it to an Iron Mace, a Black Mamba and a Black Knight. In which case of course, the PSE would have come in dead last.

And if you put a 6" brace height on my Iron Mace, it would shoot well into the 360s at IBO...and its still warrentied down to 3 gpp, because it made that well....unlike PSE...and we know what P.S.E really stands for....

Speed sells, its a marketing gimmick, and apparently its hooked at least one sucker.

Where are my waders?
Old 06-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Who's PSE and they make bows? Who knew
Oh man Germ, I cant wait to put a big KY buck on the ground for you in September
Old 06-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Typical rookie PSE is one of the oldest archery companies for quality compound bows. you must be 18-20 years of age I can tell.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Typical Buck

There again rookie, its not a speed bow go shoot one. Its very smooth and even more quiet. This season will tell I haven't had a machine like this all my life, just wait and see the pictures I will be posting. Good luck every one!
Old 06-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davepjr71
I don't know how you can post an honest opinion on an item if you get them for half price.
If it makes me any more honest, I also get AR and Browning bows 1/2 price...Really though, I would probly be shooting a Bowtech this year If I didnt get my discount. Like I said, I think PSE's customer service is far superior to other companys.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I need your connections!!!

I wouldn't know about PSe's customer service so I can't say.

However, Bowtech's customer service it top notch. They replaced my bow instead of repairing it. They did not want me to be without my bow for a long period due to my pro shop going on a Kodiak bear hunt. That impressed me a great deal.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

Ky, my co-worker killed the biggest buck in Ky in 2005 it was a giant. He got a full body mount.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

By the way Buckeye might want to change to Florida they keep whipping your azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzes!
Old 06-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

It sound slike someone may be biased and you said who cares if it is loud at 325 ft per second then you said speed doesnt matter its smooth and quite so you contradict your self. If a company does a test dont you think there bow is going to come out on top ive never really heard "Our bow may be slower, louder, and unforgiving but we shoot it so should you". It is not the only bow out there that is that fast at all. THere are Bowtech's Mathew's and Hoyt's that all shoot that fast. Next time try not to contradict yourself in your own post.

Quick Reply: For all you non beleivers out there check out the TRUTH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.