Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Predator Camo??

Old 05-30-2007, 07:56 PM

Default RE: Predator Camo??

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO
Nah... no Predator supporters around here. [8D]
heh heh. I picked up some scent-lok predator fall gray for the trees this fall. Not sure how it'll work in the early season while its still green but I think it'll really do the trick in the fall.

When the stuff first came out a few years back, I thought to myself..."No way; that stuff looks freaky"but then I saw the black and white photos andwas sold on thestuff. ASAT looks good too but I was really sold on the predator.

do a search and you'll find multiple threads on this.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gotta love the open patterns especially Predator!
Old 05-31-2007, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: BigBuck28

I was wondering if any one uses the Predator Camo at all for deer.I reallylike where there heads are at.I want some exteme cold gear that i can use in northern maine but didnt really find any preadator cold weather gear. And i was also thinkin about getting some for bowhunting as well. Thanks
KillerPrimate and Myself, we prefer ASAT. It's pretty on, the women like it, and it works. Predator is a good camo. Greg/MO has tried it but does not care for it. (please dont ban me)

Not just because I rep ASAT and sell it do I like it. I have gravitated toward the open patterns for the last couple of years. Heck, I think MOand RT look better after it has faded for a while.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love it! I've had more fun around here today than I have in a long time!
Old 05-31-2007, 12:37 PM

I just bought a wool vest and wool pants in Fall Gray from Gray Wolf Woolens... Very nice threads! I love the fall gray on wool, it not too light and not too dark, just right! I also picked up some Deception paints and shirt from Jesee's Outdoors on ebay.. Good stuff too, although I think Fall Gray is the superior pattern.

I'm completely coverting to Predator this season and ditching my old gear....A few more pieces and I'm set.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

I just bought a wool vest and wool pants in Fall Gray from Gray Wolf Woolens... Very nice threads! I love the fall gray on wool, it not too light and not too dark, just right! I also picked up some Deception paints and shirt from Jesee's Outdoors on ebay.. Good stuff too, although I think Fall Gray is the superior pattern.

I'm completely coverting to Predator this season and ditching my old gear....A few more pieces and I'm set.
Thatsounds like good stufffrom a couple other threads. Does it hit the bank accountvery hard?
Old 06-01-2007, 07:31 AM

Thatsounds like good stufffrom a couple other threads. Does it hit the bank accountvery hard?

It's a little on the pricey side, but is built like a tank and will last a lifetime as long as I don't get too fat to wear it! lol.....

I elected to go with wool b/c it is such a versatile material.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Spring green unbeatable

I wear the spring green in the first three weeks of the fall bow season here in Pennsylvania. You cannot beat it for color tones and most importantly, contrast.
I also have the fall gray, but don't like that as much as Real-treein that season.