Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Realtree AP open pattern? >

Realtree AP open pattern?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Realtree AP open pattern?

Old 05-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Spike

Default Realtree AP open pattern?

I've been thinking about getting one of the open patterns of camo like, asat, enigma, or predator and was wondering how the new realtree pattern compares? Has anybody tried it yet?

Old 05-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Realtree AP open pattern?

AP has the same blob issues of all the other Realtree and Mossy-Oak patterns. Predator and Intrusion are better!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: WKP Todd

AP has the same blob issues of all the other Realtree and Mossy-Oak patterns. Predator and Intrusion are better!
You forgot

Enigma, Natural Gearand ASAT
Old 05-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

While we're at it, my truck is better than yours, my girlfriend is hotter than yours, and my dad can beat up your dad.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think realtree's new pattern is a step in the right direction for them. Its not open enough for some peoples tastes, but I'm sure they will sell a ton of it.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I too think the new pattern is pretty sweet. Lots of Enigma/Predator/ASAT lovers on here that would never give it any credit, but I don't think you will be sorry for buying your realtree. They must be doing something right since the people they sponsor seem to kill some huge deer and plenty of people I know do well, despite their blobby camo.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also believe that the new Realtree AP pattern is a step in the right direction! It's far better than previous pattern from the companyand waaaaayyy better than something like the blobed out MOBU that many folks seem to swear by. I plan on having several articles of AP in my wardrobe this season. I started by orderingthe Scent-Lok Full Season jacket and bibs in AP.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:43 AM

I also like the pattern alot. I've already ordered some scent-lok in the pattern as well(timber fleece 360) .
Old 05-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think its RealTree's best pattern yet in all honesty. Yeah, I would bet they sell quite a bit of clothes from this new pattern.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am in interested in it enough to give it a shot once I see it priced reasonably in a fabric I prefer. I agree that it is a step in the right direction for them.

Quick Reply: Realtree AP open pattern?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.