Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Enigma Generation 2 >

Enigma Generation 2

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma Generation 2

Old 05-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Enigma Generation 2

Here is a side by side pic of enigma Generation 1 and the new and improved Generation 2.

Chuck picked up the material from the printers Wedensday and has been busy cutting and getting it ready to send off to the sewers.

The Generation 2 is on the left.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Enigma Generation 2

At first I didn't notice that much change, but after looking at it I like the new pattern a lot. I may have to pick some of that up. Hmmm, let's see, then I'd have:

Predator Fall Gray
ASAT 3D
RT Hardwoods Green
MO NBU
Advantage Timber
Advantage
and possibly Enigma

Decisions, decsions. I love hunting gear.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have a suit on order

looks good!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

I am a big believer in ENIGMA camo andI am thrilled with the improved pattern - I have a suit on order!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love hunting gear.
Ain't that the truth?

I really like the Enigma logo interspersed throughout the pattern. Best wishes to Chuck and the gang on continued success.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Right there is a good reason to lose weight ..... justification for new Enigma2 Camo .....
Old 05-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

At first I didn't notice that much change, but after looking at it I like the new pattern a lot.
I didnt notice much different at first either but it looks like the new stuff has some added depth to it and also the logo. Looks good!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:46 AM

As if the "original" Enigma weren't enough......This is 100% better!! That is absolutely amazing!!! Can't wait to get a set.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Whats the turnaround time from ordering to receiving from Chuck? After pricing various camo at different shops, stores and catalogs its become clear that camo clothing prices are escalating and many of the run-of-the-mill camo with nothing spectacular, well the prices are getting out of hand.

I am making a trip to Gander Mtn. tomorrow to see what they have in Realtree AP before deciding. That Enigma and the options they have is looking better and better!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Whats the turnaround time from ordering to receiving from Chuck? After pricing various camo at different shops, stores and catalogs its become clear that camo clothing prices are escalating and many of the run-of-the-mill camo with nothing spectacular, well the prices are getting out of hand.

I am making a trip to Gander Mtn. tomorrow to see what they have in Realtree AP before deciding. That Enigma and the options they have is looking better and better!
Agreed, I'm thinking about switching as well. For the prices he charges, its hard to beat, imo.

Quick Reply: Enigma Generation 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.