Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bass Pro?

Old 05-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Spike

Default Bass Pro?

Hi was just wondering if anyone knew if Bass Pro shop have a end of the year sale or beginning of next yearsale for their archery equipment. I have a 150 dollar gift certificate and i want to use that to help me buy a new Bear Instinct. But I don't want to go buy it right now if in the summer time bass pro has a archery sale.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bass Pro?

They have a fall hunting classic, which is a big pre-season sale, usually held in mid-august.

Don't expect to see that modelbow on sale though.

The bows that go on sale are almost always clearance priced, discontinued models. If you want that thing, you'd better get it while they got it.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:01 PM

I agree. I would almost bet money that they wont have any bows on sale.They rarely have any archery equipment and assesories on sale during their August sale. They usually have things such as scents, scent control products, clothing, boots, calls, and things like that. Last year I got a pair of Lacrosse boots that were $100 for $70. So they do have some good deals.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

They do have some things discounted right now. I think lat year's bows ae discounted right now.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Dominant Buck

As a proud visitor of about 10 different Bass Pro Shops, I've leaned they are even prouder of their merchandise. The last thing they do is discount it. They have been known to accidentally over price a few things if your not paying attention.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:13 PM

www.basspro.com Find out. They have an aweful lot of stuff on clearance right now....
Old 05-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

I've found that "For the most part" as previously stated, BP will only have certain items (most not high dollar or new items) for sale durring the Fall Hunting Classic. I've found better deals therebefore & after the Fall hunting Classic. Overall, I'd rather shop at Cabelas, better customer service & competitive pricing.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

One good tip,

Sometimes BP has an internet sale on an item, but it is not on sale at that store (not in the store's circular). If you bring the printout of the internet sale item to the store, they are supposed to honor it. Got some Alpha Burly's last year for $45.00 on internet special (took some effort at the store though).

I agree that this year's model of that bow will likely not go on sale, but if you were planning on getting other hunting accessories, those might. Check the Bass Pro website and enter in your zip for your local store to see if they have any local specials.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

lacrosse at bps? i guess they need to sell groceries next lol. jp.

ya i was wondering this earlier this week also
ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

I agree. I would almost bet money that they wont have any bows on sale.They rarely have any archery equipment and assesories on sale during their August sale. They usually have things such as scents, scent control products, clothing, boots, calls, and things like that. Last year I got a pair of Lacrosse boots that were $100 for $70. So they do have some good deals.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: childers

lacrosse at bps? i guess they need to sell groceries next lol. jp.

ya i was wondering this earlier this week also
ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

What? Is that a joke? I dont get it if it is....sorry

Quick Reply: Bass Pro?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.