Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WB problem

Old 04-27-2007, 10:39 AM

Default WB problem

Anyone else have the plastic part that holds in the ring of bristles break? I was target shooting today and on my third shot I heard the dreaded crack of something breaking. I looked down and my whisker biscuit was broken. This sucks for 2 reasons... a) it is turkey season and b) I get to either buy a new rest or get it fixed. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem

Old 04-27-2007, 10:43 AM

Default RE: WB problem

Took me a while but I finally got a picture to work!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: indianahunter83

Anyone else have the plastic part that holds in the ring of bristles break? I was target shooting today and on my third shot I heard the dreaded crack of something breaking. I looked down and my whisker biscuit was broken. This sucks for 2 reasons... a) it is turkey season and b) I get to either buy a new rest or get it fixed. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem

Old 04-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Was it making a noise right before it broke?

(Lord....I apologize...)
Old 04-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Was it making a noise right before it broke?

(Lord....I apologize...)
Damn, you sure do like to stir.Getting back to the Biscuit, is it possible it got cracked from hittingsomething or something hitting it, then breaking? I've never seen or heard of anything like this happening.[:@]
Old 04-27-2007, 11:25 AM

Contact CAP or take it back to where you bought it and get a new one..........no problem. If that doesn't work............

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day...........you'll be back in business within an hour and it won't cost you a dime.

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get back shooting as fast as possible during hunting season.

Old 04-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day.

Do the above and get caught you may get ******ed out of the building, and yes I have seen it happen.

I am sure WB will take it back.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Contact CAP or take it back to where you bought it and get a new one..........no problem. If that doesn't work............

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day...........you'll be back in business within an hour and it won't cost you a dime.

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get back shooting as fast as possible during hunting season.
HUH? WWJD
Old 04-27-2007, 11:55 AM

The decorative ring doesn't contribute anything to the function of the rest.

The biscuit should be secured to the windage bracket with two allen head screws. If they are there the rest works.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

HUH? WWJD
Justin??

I don't know..............ask him

Quick Reply: WB problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.