HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   WB problem (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/189797-wb-problem.html)

indianahunter83 04-27-2007 10:39 AM

WB problem

Anyone else have the plastic part that holds in the ring of bristles break? I was target shooting today and on my third shot I heard the dreaded crack of something breaking. I looked down and my whisker biscuit was broken. This sucks for 2 reasons... a) it is turkey season and b) I get to either buy a new rest or get it fixed. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem

indianahunter83 04-27-2007 10:43 AM

RE: WB problem

Took me a while but I finally got a picture to work!:D

Germ 04-27-2007 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: indianahunter83

Anyone else have the plastic part that holds in the ring of bristles break? I was target shooting today and on my third shot I heard the dreaded crack of something breaking. I looked down and my whisker biscuit was broken. This sucks for 2 reasons... a) it is turkey season and b) I get to either buy a new rest or get it fixed. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem

GMMAT 04-27-2007 10:51 AM

Was it making a noise right before it broke?

(Lord....I apologize...:eek:)

early in 04-27-2007 11:22 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Was it making a noise right before it broke?

(Lord....I apologize...:eek:)
Damn, you sure do like to stir.:D:D:DGetting back to the Biscuit, is it possible it got cracked from hittingsomething or something hitting it, then breaking? I've never seen or heard of anything like this happening.[:@]

atlasman 04-27-2007 11:25 AM

Contact CAP or take it back to where you bought it and get a new one..........no problem. If that doesn't work............

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day...........you'll be back in business within an hour and it won't cost you a dime.

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get back shooting as fast as possible during hunting season.

Germ 04-27-2007 11:28 AM

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day.

Do the above and get caught you may get ******ed out of the building, and yes I have seen it happen.

I am sure WB will take it back.

MOTOWNHONKEY 04-27-2007 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Contact CAP or take it back to where you bought it and get a new one..........no problem. If that doesn't work............

Buy a new one at a big chain store and return this one in that box the next day...........you'll be back in business within an hour and it won't cost you a dime.

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get back shooting as fast as possible during hunting season.
HUH? WWJD

Arrroman 04-27-2007 11:55 AM

The decorative ring doesn't contribute anything to the function of the rest.

The biscuit should be secured to the windage bracket with two allen head screws. If they are there the rest works.

atlasman 04-27-2007 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

HUH? WWJD
Justin??

I don't know..............ask him