Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Name Please?

Old 04-25-2007, 05:56 PM

Default RE: Name Please?

When I first found this site I tried all kinds of names but all were taken. Did not want to have a "original" name and after trying many names gave up and used the one nick name I ever had. When I was real small, cant remember how old, but five or six I used to want to drink coffee with my grandfather. He lived right next door so I spent most of my time there. But one day I dumped a cup of hot tea since that was what I was allowed to have right in his lap! The first thing he shouted as I was launched was HOT BURN! Then him and my uncle always called me that when I was younger. The 76 is the year I was born.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:58 PM

my daughter's name is Makayla and i'm her daddy, plus it sounds like Mack Daddy, kinda a play on words
Old 04-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Host of Hosts

I changed mine from fight4yourguns to the present because I wasn't spending nearly the time in the polotics forum as when I first came to this site. I picked fight4yourguns because thats what I was doing fighting with every ounce of free time I had for your right to bear arms. I still do, but not as hard core as I once was. I picked Trykonoisseur because I was shooting a Hoyt trykon last year. I kept the name , but lost the bow. I don't think I want to change names everytime I get a new bow or noone would ever know who the heck I am.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I started postin when I was 55 & I am a hunter. Now going on 66.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

...i know, i know. Im really creative
Old 04-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mine's pretty simple. Last name is Little and I'm a Chief in the Navy. Turn it around and that's what I'm called all the time.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mine can go a couple ways, Name's Ryan and I'm a bowhunter, butmostly its becausemy nickname is Rybo and I'm a hunter.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mine's kind of obvious.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm a journeyman electrician and I live in Tx although there is more to it than that. I started bowhunting 2 years ago. About the same time I found this site. My user name then was Txrookie since I was so green to archery and bowhunting. Over the past couple of years I feel as if my bowhunting career as progressed. I am certainly no longer a rookie. I have killed several deer and hogs and one coyote. I also do most of my own work. I own a bowpress and a fletching jig so I'm progressing on the technical side of things as well.So I changed my name to txjourneyman. I don't think I'll ever become a master in work or play so I won't be changing it again.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: archer58

There are obviously none the same. Some are simple to figure out, like MATT/PA. He's Matt from Pennsylvania.

Yup!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.