Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 14th annual PA Bowhunters festival >

14th annual PA Bowhunters festival

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

14th annual PA Bowhunters festival

Old 04-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default 14th annual PA Bowhunters festival

Hey everyone.....I intended to post this much earlier but for some reason forgot to..... Anyway.....Once again Big Buck Archers in Middletown, PA and Big Chiques Bowmen in Elizabethtown, PA are hosting the 14th Annual PA Bowhunters Festival. This is an Annual Event to raise money for the local Boy Scout troop.

[/align]Brickerville, PA APril 21st and 22nd
[/align]
The event consist of 5 courses of 20 targets each. A 10 target kids course which ends in a Kids shoot on Sunday sponsored in part by BAss Pro----gift cards hats t-shirts etc..... These courses vary from deer to African animals to a mix bag. FOR the TRUE TESTOSTERONE archers we have the hammer course........lets just say......BRING SOME ARROWS....this course is not for the timid archer....although all vital areas can be .........well.....seen.........they are not your typical shot...this course is called the "HAMMER" course for a reason.....this one needs major arrow sponsorship.....lol.....but it is all in fun.....test your skills.............We also have a Novelty set-up such as Flying turkeys (fake ones Of course) Steel deer ( bring plenty of arrows) even a dinosaur.......floating ping pong balls etc........not to mention the number of vendors such as Swatara Creek Outfitters of Anville PA, Marchio's Sport Hut out of Hanover, Weaver's and Many more......There are also food vendors and plenty of stories........This is STRICTLY a FUN shoot The cost of the shoot is no more then taking the family to the movies........for the true diehards there is two day pass for around $20. But on serious note it is fun for the whole family and the weather is to be tremendous.......this event is also made possible Great sponsorship's from Carbon Express---Mckenzie Targets---and BOWTECH---BASS PRO SHOPS--thanks to these generous sponsors......we are always looking for more so anyone interested can just e-mail me........Please pass this on to any fellow archers out there.......It will be a huge weekend....We also hold a Bowhunters equipment auction on Saturday evening along with a racoon shoot that night.........and the targets used during the shoot are raffled off on Sunday...............SO come help us help a great cause......
[/align]
Old 04-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 14th annual PA Bowhunters festival

ttt
Old 04-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

one last try ... ttt
Old 04-20-2007, 03:43 PM
Host of Hosts

I'm sure you will all have a great time. I don't know where Brickersville is, but couldn't make it if I did. Have Fun!