Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sportsmans Edge

Old 04-11-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Sportsmans Edge

Has anyone tried these pills?? do they work??
Old 04-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sportsmans Edge

I have not tried the pills but i always get a good chuckel when i see the comercial...

Personally, i couldnt see spending my hard earned money on pills that are supposed to make me hunt better.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea I get a hoot outta that commercial too. Pretty much saying pop a pill and watch a 190" buck fall into your lap.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

Yea I get a hoot outta that commercial too. Pretty much saying pop a pill and watch a 190" buck fall into your lap.
Haha, i dont know if i would go that far...but it does seem a little rediculous!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, i dont know if i would go that far...but it does seem a little rediculous!
Yea I know, it's just crazy what there marketing these days! Whats next, a cream you put on your head that makes you think like a whitetail. I got the commercial already, " Buck On, apply directly to the forehead, Buck On, apply directly to the forehead." God I hate that commerical.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, you got to keep those brilliant ideas to yourself[8D]
Old 04-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lrhuntr

yea I know, it's just crazy what there marketing these days! Whats next, a cream you put on your head that makes you think like a whitetail. I got the commercial already, " Buck On, apply directly to the forehead, Buck On, apply directly to the forehead." God I hate that commerical.

in a few years when this stuff comes out just remember you heard it first here.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 PM

I have wondered about these vitamins, and no I don't buy into the commercials. I was just more curious about how it rates compared to other vitamins. It says it targets more nutrients that the hunters need. I curriently just take Centrum for my vitamins. I am also curious to see if their is a better vitamin out their.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:45 PM

I believe that with few exceptions, you'll find that your Centrum vitamins probably have the same if not more of what you need than the sportsmens edge pills do. I believe they ad a bit of guarana or some sort of attention enhancing supplement in them.

Nothing wrong with vitamins, but they're no better than your average multivitamin.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:57 AM

anything to make a buck

Quick Reply: Sportsmans Edge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.