Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update) >

Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Old 04-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Got my vectrix today from my pro shop dealer and went in thinking that i would get a fast shooting bow and all, soi went in there and he says its over in the back. So i open it up and look at it and say to my self, "now this is a bow!" Now i ordered a 60-70lb bow, i look closer and the limbs say 50-60!!!I immediatly go over and talk to him and told him there was a mistake. He says no, i ordered that one cause i feel that you pull too much cause you are 16 and still growin and you could damage it. Now is that wrong that i told him a 60-70 and he goes and orders a 50-60!?I know that i'm 16(almost 17) but i can pull back quite a bit.I feel comfortable pulling back 65 and all, but still, why would i want a bow that doesn't stand up to my needs. I don't wanna spend almost $700 for a bow that i can pull back like nothing!!I bought it for the speed and the quietness! not for my shoulder![:@]

What do you guys think??

sorry..just needed to vent.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!

The "pro" shop is wrong on many levels. I wouldn't accept the bow, tell him to order another.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with Rob .... but I would switch dealers
Old 04-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

The "pro" shop is wrong on many levels. I wouldn't accept the bow, tell him to order another.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:33 PM

If that is what he thinks he should have talked it over with you first.
Then and only then, after you agreed with him should he have orderd the lighter bow for you.

He may be right, I don't know, but he is still wrong to do it on his own and not consult with you about it first.
I would not accept the bow and unless he has a really good reason for doing this I would find a new shop.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:34 PM

Even if he is right, what he did was wrong. You should get what you paid for and what you ordered. I certainly wouldn't pick it up or pay the balance owed until everything is straightened out. Bummer that it's going to take longer now...
Old 04-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

right or wrong choice the shop should give you what you want or take your business else where

[/align]
Old 04-10-2007, 05:42 PM

Tell him if you wanted HIM to spend YOUR money, you have told him too. Tell him to take that bow and shove it, and find yourself a new shop. If you don't have a different shop, tell him to order the one he AGREED to order. Period.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:44 PM

It is not his decision to get what he thinks you need. It his job to get the right thing and since he didnt I would go somewhere else. Doesnt sound like your "pro" shop is too professional to me. If you are paying that much money for a bow you better get what you want.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

That really sucks...i agree with what everyone else said. Its not his decision to make. I would definately tell him to order a new one and maybe demand a lower price for the inconvenience...if switching dealers is not an option that is...

Quick Reply: Got my Vectrix. Not to happy!(update)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.