Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 had to share with u all >

had to share with u all

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

had to share with u all

Old 04-10-2007, 06:33 PM

Default RE: had to share with u all

and i am not plugging a product just trying to share a good rest with other hunters,thats what this is all about.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well why dont you tell us a little about it. We dont really want to read what the makers of the product have to say, i think we would much rahter hear what a fellow hunter has to say about the product and his experience with it...
Old 04-10-2007, 07:15 PM

no thanks u will just come back with a smart a-- remark anyway u cant help it besides u seem like the type that knows it all any way im done with this post i will not respond any more.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im really not trying to be a smarta** sir. Since you like the rest so well and everything, tell us a little about it and why you like it. Im honestly interestd in what you have to say if your intentions are sincere.

And i certainly do not know it all, im actually interested in learning about new rests because im in the market for one
Old 04-10-2007, 07:20 PM

Bahaha.

Anyone notice the other post in the Technical forum?

Two of his replies are identical to two of the replies here. Either its automated or the guy can only come up with certain sentences.

Mmm, SPAM.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Bahaha.

Anyone notice the other post in the Technical forum?

Two of his replies are identical to two of the replies here. Either its automated or the guy can only come up with certain sentences.

Mmm, SPAM.
ahhh, thank you... I dont think i am unreasonable in my conclusions. Don't be mad at me cause i called you out for Spam
Old 04-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

HEY ... come on guys , you all need to chill or something let's not get in some type of war over this.
I don't think this is some type of spam , white tale is just endorsing a product that he use's and beleves in.
Just like the rest of us inculding me , I talk about DB blinds , Darton bows and Bobb'n Head decoys and I'm not spaming.
We all like to talk about the products we use and everyone has their own opinion on them , theres no need to get hostil or upset over.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:40 PM

You're kidding, right RD?

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2084498&mpage=1&key=&#208484 0

That's not spam? All eleven of his posts are on this rest.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

HEY ... come on guys , you all need to chill or something let's not get in some type of war over this.
I don't think this is some type of spam , white tale is just endorsing a product that he use's and beleves in.
Just like the rest of us inculding me , I talk about DB blinds , Darton bows and Bobb'n Head decoys and I'm not spaming.
We all like to talk about the products we use and everyone has their own opinion on them , theres no need to get hostil or upset over.
I completely understand where your coming from RD

...however, Washington has a point

Also, on your first post on this site did you go around to all the forums and say "im not spamming or anything BUT....check out these awesome blinds!"

Like i said before...i could be wrong, but its highly unlikely that this is genuine
Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well .... I might be

Quick Reply: had to share with u all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.