Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Without a place to hunt >

Without a place to hunt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Without a place to hunt

Old 04-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Without a place to hunt

Here is a state land buck shot in Florida

Old 04-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Germ

Here is a state land buck shot in Florida

WOW!!! That is an amazing deer!!
Old 04-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer man, hope something comes up befor season, looks like Germ found a spot in Florida, but I'm pretty sure if that deer come from there, He was LOST!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

Bummer man, hope something comes up befor season, looks like Germ found a spot in Florida, but I'm pretty sure if that deer come from there, He was LOST!
This deer came from Public land Florida, wellI may have been of a few states off.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

This deer came from Public land Florida, wellI may have been of a few states off.
That reminds me of something the Wife did one time, you know where McKinnly store is right, She use to work there and one deer season She took one of my sheds from Kansas (scores about 83") in and sat it on the counter for all the deer hunters to see. They would come in walk stright to with their mouths hanging open and say, Oh my God, where did this come from, She would tell them that I found it by the power lines off South River rd. She had the north side of the River mostly to herself that year!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

That reminds me of something the Wife did one time, you know where McKinnly store is right, She use to work there and one deer season She took one of my sheds from Kansas (scores about 83") in and sat it on the counter for all the deer hunters to see. They would come in walk stright to with their mouths hanging open and say, Oh my God, where did this come from, She would tell them that I found it by the power lines off South River rd. She had the north side of the River mostly to herself that year!
I know right where she is hunting, man that is funny and oh so true of are fellow MI brothers[8D]
Old 04-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry to hear of your delima. I'm in the same boat now for the 2nd year. One would think with the job you hold and the people you come in contact with because of your job that you would be overwelmed with property to hunt. Give someone a break on advertizing. That might work.
Good luck with your search.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Funny you mention that Rick, because everyone seems to think the same thing. That we get free gear and awesome hunting ground dropped in our lap because of HuntingNet. On the contrary, we pay our way for everything we do, we buy our own gear, and we have complete control over our own destiny. That's why I'm shooting an '05 Bowtech, wearing some Gray Wolf Woolens, and hunting public land this year. Not shooting a new Mathews, wearing Realtree, and huntingthe Milk River with BillJordan.

This way we don't ever feel like we owe anyone anything and visa versa. Business is business and play time is play time.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Funny you mention that Rick, because everyone seems to think the same thing. That we get free gear and awesome hunting ground dropped in our lap because of HuntingNet. On the contrary, we pay our way for everything we do, we buy our own gear, and we have complete control over our own destiny. That's why I'm shooting an '05 Bowtech, wearing some Gray Wolf Woolens, and hunting public land this year. Not shooting a new Mathews, wearing Realtree, and huntingthe Milk River with BillJordan.

It was the same at Cabelas Justin. If you hunted someone land it was a given you owed them some free merchandise. I just payed myself for everything.

Rick if Justin hunted someone's land you can bet they would expect something in return becasue of where he works

Old 04-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear that, I feel for ya. Things are not like they used to be, and it is just going to get worse.

Quick Reply: Without a place to hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.