Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Drenalin with Pics. >

New Drenalin with Pics.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Drenalin with Pics.

Old 04-09-2007, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New Drenalin with Pics.

I like the black limbs too. That's a sweet looking bow. I'm sure she'll treat you well on the 3d course and in the woods.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah those black limbs look good. My buddy jeff just got his Guardian in with the carbon fiber limbs, i really like them
Old 04-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Dominant Buck

I see two things wrong with your Mmmmmmmm.... Mmm... Mmmmmmmmmmm... bows, One, they don't belong on pink towels. You're not a Pink Towel kind of guy Idaho.[8D] TWO.... it's obvious but someone has to say it.... the rest is on the wrong side of the bow.[8D] Hope you enjoy your new toy.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:55 AM

Nice bow...don't shoot your eye out[8D]
Old 04-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

You're not a Pink Towel kind of guy Idaho.[8D] TWO.... it's obvious but someone has to say it.... the rest is on the wrong side of the bow.[8D]
Dave, your right about that! lol I am so far from that its not funny. But I am a good daddy and if little things like this make them happy I will be willing to take a good ribbing over my bows being on pink towels. Just so you know there are only a few perfect people in the world, and the rest are right handed. [8D]

don't shoot your eye out[8D]
Jay, you forgot to add "KID" in that statement! [8D]Oh and I promisenot to shoot my eye out.BTW what is a die hard gun guy doinghanging out in the archery forum. I might just make a archer out of you some day.[8D]

Be prepared, because Jake will be! Not that it will be my fault![8D]
Old 04-09-2007, 03:33 PM

Gorgeous!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sweet man, they all look great. I have been debating over buying that Drenalin. Like you I already have several bows and really like the way my Switchback hunts. Let me know how you like it in a couple of months.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:39 PM

I like the look of the black limbs. very nice.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

i am totally impressed with my dren.....i was blessed with only being 5' 7" with a 27 inch draw with a d loop and cranked all the way down out of the box i was shooting 287-288. im going to give up the d loop or try a shorter releaseand order a 27.5 cam that should get me up to the 290s
Old 04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

MOTOWNHONKEY

titleAndStar(4923,0,false,false,"","")
Addicted to HNI

[align=center][/align]
Sweet man, they all look great. I have been debating over buying that Drenalin. Like you I already have several bows and really like the way my Switchback hunts. Let me know how you like it in a couple of months.

Being honest I am no way a rich man,as I am sure you know these rigs are by no means cheap. Fully set up without arrows, bow case and release they each would go for a bit over $1500 with tax new out the door of our bow shop that I work in. Of course I have top of the lineaccessories and winners choice bow strings and cables on them.If I didn't work part time in a bow shopwhere Iget rewards for being agood employee,in addition tostore credit too, there is no way I could afford four of these bows. I have a Mathews conquest 3 (indoor target bow only) that was at the shop when this picture was taken. I too realy do like my Switchback, it does everything that I need in a hunting bow. With that said the Drenalin is even better, it balances very very well in the hand. In additon to being fasterits also very accurate and is just as smooth IMO. Is it worth selling your switchback or XT to get the drenalin, well thats up to you. IMO no I would not sell either the SB or SBXT just to get the drenalin. But if money is no object then by all means get it. On the other hand if someone is looking to upgrade a older bow then I would spend the $30 to $60 extra (depending upon the shop) over the XT or origional SB. As time goes by I will let you know my opinion of this new Mathews. So far its has very much inpressed me. I can honestly look people in the eye and say its a better bow.

Quick Reply: New Drenalin with Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.