Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Guardian Decked All Out. >

Guardian Decked All Out.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Guardian Decked All Out.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Guardian Decked All Out.

I finally got all the pieces put together. Vortex Quiver, Limb Driver Rest, Carbon Tech Whitetail Hunter Arrows with ACC nock adapters, wraps with 4 mini QuickSpin Hunter vanes. 467 grains at around 252 fps. SOOOOOoooooooooo Quiet.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:05 AM

Default RE: Guardian Decked All Out.

No pics dave? They didn't post.

Paul
Old 04-07-2007, 07:10 AM

Ok, now they work? I love computers[:'(].

Is that a stabilizer or bait?

Those bows look crazy, I am going to have to shoot one I think.

Paul
Old 04-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Banned

Sweet setup Dave. Those quivers are cool looking. Any pros or cons to the quiver so far? Is it easily removeable for us guys that like to remove them once in a tree? Is it quiet though if you shoot with it on? Is it easy to load and to remove arrows? What is the black stuff I see holding the arrows in the quiver?
Old 04-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Fixed 'em. I forget where I am sometimes. One site wants big IMG and the next one wants little img. LOL Hardcore it is the easiest removeable quiver I've ever had. It's and all metal attachment thingy that doesn't hang up like some of the plastic or composite one composite ones do. I bought an extra bracket to mount on my stand. I take min off when in a tree too. These quivers are the neatest thing going for removing or replacing an arrow. You just grab and turn rotate the quiver. The first available arrow pops right out into your palm soundlessly and ready to go. No more of that noise you get when you snap an arrow from the arrow holding fingers. NO MORE SNAP, or pop or arrows getting hung. The release to take the quiver off the bow is just flip a toggle up and slid in one motion. Again, totally quiet.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:31 AM

Hey Dave,I just got my Guardian from Len on Friday.Very nice shooter,quiet and quick.But two things I want you to know,mine looks much better than yourswith the HD Grey and rosewood sideplates,so with that in mind,we both know it will shoot better.
Congats on your new bow,and I"ll see you down at Lens.
Bob
Old 04-07-2007, 08:01 AM

I was curious about that quiver as well, I've never seen one...In fact, that's the first I've heard of it.....That's pretty cool. I like how compact it is, all the arrows are basically in one spot rather than scattered along a horizontal line....Very cool.

Those BT stabs crack me up.....Great looking set up Dave....great looking set up....
Old 04-07-2007, 08:53 AM

That thing should be illegal! (Ha! Ha!) Smokin' bow!
Old 04-07-2007, 09:11 AM

David,

That bow looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

I like that quiver a lot.

How's the "wild thing" (not you........the stabilizer )
Old 04-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great-looking setup Dave... The Hardwoods HD on those Guardians really "pops"... Best contrast I've seen in a pattern on a bow yet; rivals the Max 4 from last year at least, if not better.

As far as the Wild Thing goes, I've got three of them on my Bowtechs... I keep taking the six-inch Stealth I've got and interchanging it with the Wild Thing during shooting sessionstrying to decide if I want to order another Stealth... but my Wild Things perform as good as it does. I simply cannot discern any difference from a noise and vibration level standpoint.

Now, looks is another thing entirely... I do think it looks better on my Guardians than it does on my new '07 Ally, and that's why I'm thinking about picking up another Stealth. Vanity is gonna cost me another $60 or so probably...

Quick Reply: Guardian Decked All Out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.