Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Stand Type

Old 04-03-2007, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default New Stand Type

This could possibley be the change in tree standhunting that we have been waiting for. Its called the T-Buck System. If anyone has any more information or has seen it in action or used this product let us know how it works!

http://www.t-buck.com/index.html
Old 04-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: New Stand Type

While I can see how it might help in some areas......"MY" opinion, on first glance, is that the blind ITSELF would make deer take noticce. "I" think my camo pattern would do more to camouflage my outline.

My opinion, though.

EDIT: I STRICTLY bowhunt.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Can you bow hunt out of this thing?
Old 04-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a great stand for cold climates.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the idea of a combination blind and treestand. If you were 15 to 20 feen high, though, it looks like it would be impossible to take a bow shot at anything closer than 20 yards. You wouldn't be able to shoot down much at all.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

The blind is just an accessorie, you need to look at the idea behind the stand, it took me a bit to figure out where everythgin was on the site, but there are pictures and stuff and supposed to be a video of it on the site but i cant get the video to work. The pictures show how to set the stand up and and get into it. If you need help getting to the setup pics let me know ill get the direct link. This stand is just wicked!
Old 04-03-2007, 05:54 AM

It looks like a safer idea in relation to setting up and the platform looks sturdy and good size. I think it may be a good choice for those looking for a ladder stand or hang-on type.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Actually heres the link on how it works.

http://www.t-buck.com/how/index.html

If anyone knows how much this thing costs please let me know as well.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the big idea is the "assembly and setup" not the blind part... that is an accessory you can put on it.

I like the idea, and it'd be asafe way to hunt, but 30 min setup time??? Thats what they claim, and its probably more like 45min until you get used to it.... Im just wondering how much noise you'd make putting this thing together in the woods. Im assuming its supposed to be a "semi-permanent" stand, like any other ladder stand, and in thatcase if the price was reasonable I'd use it... but I would never try to fool w/ that every time I went hunting as a replacement for my climber.

From the time i hit the bottom of a tree, till the time im ready to hunt is bout 5-10 min depending on how many limbs i have to cut and what kind of tree im climbing. So i'll stick to a climber for my portable stands

Old 04-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, I missed that. Last year I gun hunted out of a ladder stand. This one looks much more solid and safe. As far as set up time goes, I may be taking risks, but I never set up my stand the morning I'm going to hunt. Always the afternoon before. If I need to move, I'll do it mid-day. For security, I have a six foot rubber coated security chain and a padlock. If someone steals it, they have ruin it or carry bolt cutters with them in the woods.

Quick Reply: New Stand Type

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.