Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 2007 Deer Contest Start Date? >

2007 Deer Contest Start Date?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2007 Deer Contest Start Date?

Old 03-31-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2007 Deer Contest Start Date?

Just wondering when the first day to sign up will be? Thanks in advance for the information.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2007 Deer Contest Start Date?

ussally around August.

I kno, i can't wait either!
Old 03-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was thinking it was around the end of July. I just don't want to miss the boat.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry for the dumb question, but could someone tell me a little about this contest? I hear abuot them but have no idea what theyre all about....(cost/rules..etc) Sounds interesting Thanks
Old 03-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

it's a free contest, they put you on a team of 10 random hunter's and the team with the most inches in antler's at the end date win's bragging rights.

Old 03-31-2007, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

Sorry for the dumb question, but could someone tell me a little about this contest? I hear abuot them but have no idea what theyre all about....(cost/rules..etc) Sounds interesting Thanks
We'll, around when the summer starts winding down, we have a contest for bow hunting and gun hunting for deer. the cost is nothing and basically all you do is sign up then get split up into teams of 10. from their, for each deer you/your team members shoot, the score of that buck goes into the total score for your team. the team with the most points at the end of the yea wins.

Simple as that!

BTW, its for bragging rightsonly.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:36 PM

Does anyone know for sure if its actually going to take place again this year? I heard talk awhile back that it may not.

I realize Rob is out of town and can't answer, but does anyone else know for sure?
Old 03-31-2007, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Does anyone know for sure if its actually going to take place again this year? I heard talk awhile back that it may not.

I realize Rob is out of town and can't answer, but does anyone else know for sure?
I really hope that is a rumor. This forum wouldn't be the same w/o the smack talk of the contest. If the mods aren't able to start one, maybe a couple of us could step up. I for one would try my best to get the ball rolling. But before we get to far, lets just hope its just talk.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

I think this year, maybe some people could donate prizes or money for the winners to add a lil bit more fun to the contest
Old 03-31-2007, 07:48 PM

If Rob can't do it for whatever reason....I have a sneakin suspicion it could happen anyway....

Quick Reply: 2007 Deer Contest Start Date?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.