Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hey Hoytgirl and HCH..True story for ya >

Hey Hoytgirl and HCH..True story for ya

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hey Hoytgirl and HCH..True story for ya

Old 03-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hey Hoytgirl and HCH..True story for ya

First off Hoytgirl... Congrats on being a National Magazine star!!!!
HCH.. after reading this , you will see that a brother has your back in Ohio.
Thought you might like this true story about you guys!!
The other day I got my new issues of both Bowhunter and the "now famous instant classic Hoytgirl" issueof Petersons Bowhunting. ( I love it when you get 2 the same day, and the new Bowhunting World should be in the box any day now!!). Anyhow, I take them both in to work with me the next dayto read at breaks and lunch like I always do. One of my work buddies is also bowhunting fanatic, but he is also a cheapskate and quit buying his own subscriptions because he just reads mine now!Anyhow, I had already saw your article the night before so I knew it was in there. We sit down for lunch and he said Proff ( that is also my nickname, not just my username here) let me see one. I just slid him the Peterson's and I started looking at the Bowhunter. After a few minutes he say's " Oh baby, I'd share a blind with her anytime!" I look up and he is holding up the mag showing us all your picture. Before I could stop myself, I said " Watch it, that is Hard Core's little lady!" They all look at me and he says "What??" So I explain the situation that you guys are on the HN forum and that we are all buddies. Then one of the other guys goes " My God, I thought she was your little sister or something!!" We all laughed and they said man, that is a close knit forum when you are looking out for a guys lady that you don't really even know!. It was pretty funny. So for the past few days they have all been calling me Big Bro!!! I hope it don't last too long, I like Proff alot better!
See HCH, I am looking out for ya brother!!!
And Hoytgirl, or should I say ... Little Sis.. again, congrats on the stardom!!
Old 03-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hey Hoytgirl and HCH..True story for ya

I didn't see the article.....but I'd say you were in good company, here.

Congratulations on the article, Sarah.