Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

White buck

Old 03-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default White buck

I got some video of this all white buck (antlers dropped) during a downpour last Friday morning. There were 7 deer inthe group.This pic is a still from video so not that crisp. I'm not sure if he's a total albino or not. I'm going to set a trail cam up once things get green again, so I'm hoping to find out with better pics.
This deer lives on a property owned by an apartment complex that is litterally right around the corner from where I live. Only problem, there's no hunting at all on this prop. It's only about 50 acres. This is only about the 3rd all white deer I've ever seen in my life.

Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: White buck

Wow, thats awesome. Too bad you cant hunt him, but hopefully you can get some pictures of him!
Old 03-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cool stuff, your lucky you've seen 3, some never see any! Like me!
Old 03-21-2007, 07:27 PM

thats just to bad that you cant hunt it... If i were you then i would be kissing some butt
Old 03-21-2007, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

Yea, there is alot of tree huggers in your neck of the woods! Do you drive a Ford pick up and park along prov. rd. to access the park? I saw two vehicals parked there couple of weeks ago.[prob shed hunting] Same ones parked during hunting season.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:41 PM

That is awesome. I have never seen an albino deer before. you can bet if one would ever walk in front of me though it would be mine. that is too bad there is no hunting on that land though. what a waste of good hunting space, who needs more apartments anyways?
Old 03-22-2007, 01:39 AM

Rack Tracker,

I just had to give you a shout as I hunt Ridley Creek a good deal. beautiful place, isn't it? I usually hunt the corner upby Prov/gradyville, as that is where I have had the most success, but occasionally I will cross Sandy Flash to that other side in between the mid-park drive and the creek...

Jon
Old 03-22-2007, 03:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

No Sean, I don't have a Ford pu, I have an '88 T-Bird and I usually park at the spot just off Delchester Rd. You are NOT allowed to park along Providence Rd to access the parkbut I've seen it done as well. I think I've seen that truck you speak of.[:@]
This white deer is in Wynnewood, Thomas Wynne Aprts.Let's keep"the park"our little secret.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, great find on a rare buck. Good luck with getting more pictures of him. Do you have any idea what kind of rack he was sporting this past spring? Also is there any property adjacent to where he lives that you may be able to hunt him on?
Old 03-22-2007, 05:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's really cool. Where did you see this? I'm from Phoenixville, so that might be near me.

Quick Reply: White buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.