Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Most Under Rated Bow >

Most Under Rated Bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Most Under Rated Bow

Old 03-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Most Under Rated Bow

What is your opinion on the most under rated bows?

I can't say "Most" personally because I haven't tried them all...

However - My Forge CW33 is a sweet bow. It is light weight, accurate, sturdy, and has little to no vibration (with a little work.) It also had an attractive price. I've shot this bow for 4 seasons now and Idon't think I'll need an upgrade for many years to come.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:33 AM

Default RE: Most Under Rated Bow

I have a Golden Eagle Mossy Oak Express bow and I absolutely love it. I have shot it for about 4 years now. It is fast enough, quiet, and short ata. That is all I can ask for and all I need in a bow. For under $400 for everything I am completely satisfied.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:36 AM

IMO the Browning bows are pretty under rated, atleast the last ones that I shot were. They are very well made bows but it seems that nobody ever talks about them. My buddy owned a Browning Tornado and it was a heck of a bow.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Fork Horn

I think the most underrated bow is the Reflex.Their justHoyt's with a different name slapped on it. They are fast and very acurate, not to mention quiet when equiped correctly. I shoot a Reflex Buckskin for my hunting bow and i love it.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think that the Fred Bear lind of bows are underrated because of their price. I think they have priced their bows lower then the other companys in order to appeal to more of a croud but i think that maybe they dont get the credit the deserve. You dont have to spend a fortune to get a great bow...
Old 03-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really think the new Dartons are VERY under rated. They really are smoking fast and the new 2.5 cam system compliments the binary design well. They finally have pivoting limb pockets too. I do like the Martin shoot through system the best right now and do think it is the best cam system on the market but the new 2.5 cam from Darton is pretty sweet and probably my 2nd favorite design on the market now.

When someone finds a way to make a binary style shoot through they will really have the best of both worlds.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:44 AM

I have to agree with Browning being underrated. I use one, a Micro Midas, and have taken 2 deer and didn't have to track either. However, I have about maxed it's weight and am looking at a new bow. Any suggestions?
Old 03-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I think that the Fred Bear lind of bows are underrated because of their price. I think they have priced their bows lower then the other companys in order to appeal to more of a croud but i think that maybe they dont get the credit the deserve. You dont have to spend a fortune to get a great bow...
I agree, they do seem to make a well manufactured no nonsense hunting bow for a great price. There are a LOT of players in this market though and the fact that you can buy a low end Bear at Wal Mart has really changed peoples perception of the brand unfortunately.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to say I agree with the Darton not getting as much respected as they should. They started getting there bad rap when they went into Wally world years ago and the bow is a sweet shooting bow!! Walt
Old 03-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd have to say the AR line from PSE/Browning.

Quick Reply: Most Under Rated Bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.