Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Double Lung Archery at the sport show >

Double Lung Archery at the sport show

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Double Lung Archery at the sport show

Old 03-09-2007, 10:10 PM

Default RE: Double Lung Archery at the sport show

ORIGINAL: Buellhunter

Thanks Dan.
I met the local Bowtech dealer, he stopped by my booth to check out the Ross Cardiac.
Later I found out he was bad mouthing me to people including people he knew are customers.
According to him, I don't know how to set up a bow. Too bad the only bow he touched that had anything on it was the Cardiac that Ross sent me. All I did to it was put on a sight and a stabilizer, not sure how I screwed that up in his "expert" eyes,so I guess he is saying that the people at the factory do not know how to set up a bow? What a tool.
I think he is just pissed because he tried to get Ross and they told him no, they already had their guy. At that point I didn't even have a building or a business, just a plan.
Says a lot to me about Ross Archery, that they are a company that sticks to their word.

Man, the arrogance of people sometimes amazes me. You'll have no trouble winning over his customers though. It sounds to me like your operation is a lot better than his, not to mention you've got a range to offer your customers.

You know what they say about karma...
Old 03-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

dan did you ever get to shoot the Cardiac?
Old 03-09-2007, 11:20 PM

Matt, as a matter of fact I haven't.

The guys at the shop called me up one day and told me that they had two in stock and to come in later that day and I could play around with it, but I had an appointment I had to make and wasn't able to make it into the shop that day. Turns out they sold both bows that very afternoon and are again waiting for another shipment.

Same exact thing happened with the Guardians they had in. I couldn't make it in to shoot it and they sold it within 24 hours of it making it to their racks.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

wow, the Cardiacs are going to be real shooters i believe, Andy and Angie are getting me a more pinpointed date for left handed ones. I think i get the first approved lefty off the "press"
Old 03-09-2007, 11:37 PM

Thats fantastic, Matt! I bet you're excited!

Had our shop had the Cardiacs in when I bought my Allegiance, it definitely would have been a contender for which one I brought home.

I'll definitely be giving Ross a good hard look in a couple years when I upgrade again.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

im soo excited i cant stand it that picture i posted of one, they look soo awesome

Old 03-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

what can i say, the paint looks awesome, the new limb pockets look great, and it has the new suppressor. Winners Choice strings and id say the smoothest actual 320 on the market
Old 03-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Fork Horn

Were you guys at the Iowa Deer Classic? Must have missed you if you were.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

the set up at the show looks great congrats

[/align]
Old 03-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Matt .. <<slap>> get control of yourself son! [8D]I am almost as excited for you as you are for you!

Dave ....don't be sellin' anything I ordered from ya! [8D]

Looks great Dave .. I wish I could be there to preach at that backtalkin' dealer ... LOL ...

Quick Reply: Double Lung Archery at the sport show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.