Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

deer cocaine

Old 03-09-2007, 07:23 PM

Default deer cocaine

Has anyone had any luck with deer cocaine or c'mere deer or anything similar? How long does it take to start working and how long does it work?
Old 03-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: deer cocaine

The only deer cocaine I know of is a South Jersey staple......sweet potatoes.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

I bought plenty of cmere deer last year. I watched my deer walk right over it, passed it, around it. Set up a deer cam right over a large pile....nothing. I might as well have set my camera up over a huge pile of.....sorry; I don't think it works very well.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Typical Buck

The only "deer cocaine" i use is the Yellow stuff that comes from corn stalks....its cocaine to them
Old 03-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats one of the most nastiest things. I've seen photos of deer actually getting addicted to it and they looked like a person on meth. It takes a while to seep into the ground and they do get addicted to it but its unhealthy for the heard.
Have you ever heard of just trying to figure your quarry out as opposed to a drug induced environment?
Good Day.

Bobby
Old 03-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can't hunt near or over it in PA!

Hatchet Jack
Old 03-10-2007, 06:44 PM

ORIGINAL: 121553

Thats one of the most nastiest things. I've seen photos of deer actually getting addicted to it and they looked like a person on meth. It takes a while to seep into the ground and they do get addicted to it but its unhealthy for the heard.
Have you ever heard of just trying to figure your quarry out as opposed to a drug induced environment?
Good Day.

Bobby
You got any pictures of those drug addicit deer so I know what to look out for. I surely wouldn't want to shot a deer high on deer cocaine. Salt and other deer minerals also seep into the ground and deer frequent those areas also I wander what the difference is? Deer Cocaineisderived from sodium carbonate, calcium stearate, monosodium glutamate, natural and artificial sweeteners that deer crave.
Doesn't sound that bad.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: matters

Good Day.

Bobby
You got any pictures of those drug addicit deer so I know what to look out for. I surely wouldn't want to shot a deer high on deer cocaine. Salt and other deer minerals also seep into the ground and deer frequent those areas also I wander what the difference is? Deer Cocaineisderived from sodium carbonate, calcium stearate, monosodium glutamate, natural and artificial sweeteners that deer crave.
Doesn't sound that bad.
As long as its natural salt or food sourceand not an attractent. There is such a thing as doing a little homework and trying to pattern your game and shed some sweat and blood as opposed to throwing those carosonogentic cancer causeing man made substances to lure a deer.
The ingredients mention are substances that I try to avoid in my diet and YES, it is Bad.

Bobby
Old 03-10-2007, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: matters

Good Day.

Bobby
Doesn't sound that bad.
As long as its natural salt or food sourceand not an attractent. There is such a thing as doing a little homework and trying to pattern your game and shed some sweat and blood as opposed to throwing those carosonogentic cancer causeing man made substances to lure a deer.
The ingredients mention are substances that I try to avoid in my diet and YES, it is Bad.

Bobby
First people on stringing them out on an addictive substance and now they're giving them cancer!?

Oh Lord.

How about providing some scientific evidence to support these statements?

Its one thing to exagerate a bit, but come on now. Cancer causing? Please.

Edit* I forgot to throw in ample " , , , , ." Feel free to insert them periodically in my post.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

And if addiction and cancer arent enough, there is always the problem of deformities, such as this picture of a deer after being testedwith Deer Cocaine. The government should really be regulating this stuff.[8D]

Quick Reply: deer cocaine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.