Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stroll Down Memory Lane: >

Stroll Down Memory Lane:

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stroll Down Memory Lane:

Old 03-09-2007, 11:04 AM

Default RE: Stroll Down Memory Lane:

A 1982 Jennings Mag "T", old bow was shooting 186 fps,took a 3x4 bull elk ,next yr. was a 4x4 mulie,still hangs on the wall for good memories!!!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 PM

Im first bow kill was with a pearson bow my uncle gave to me. At the time the bow was about 15 years old. The deer scored 142 p&y.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

this was my first year ever hunting and ive only done bow and ive gotten 2 does and 1 buck
Old 03-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Fork Horn

American, all wood laminated, baught it in 87' Light as a feather and still have it . My son is gonna shoot it as soon as he is able to pull it back!
O, life time warrenty,don't know if there still in buisness but I don't think I'll have to hold them to it!! Killed 3 deer w/ that bow. lost interest for a few years, build up of excess testosterone I guess, soon after I got married those levels fell back to manageable levels.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Fork Horn

My first bow kill came with my first bow, a 1983 PSE Vulcan. I think the first bow kill was a button buck. I took a ten point buck with it in 1992, then the buck that is my avatar in 2005. Early spring 2006 I bought a used Mathews Legacy and retired the Vulcan.