Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 White Knuckle Productions >

White Knuckle Productions

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

White Knuckle Productions

Old 03-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

Default White Knuckle Productions

Wejust watched a great video that I bought at the IA Deer Classic; Todd Pringnitz'(AKA The Lone Wolf) called "Beyond the Kill". It is a real hunting video with actual self guided, fairchase hunts and Todd has a great sense of humor; he is a real showman in front of the camera. Some pretty good effects of adrenaline on the effects of a hunter after a kill is evident in watching him shake uncontrollably in the stand. Great work Todd, and once again a pleasure meeting you!!

Don and Sarah
Old 03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: White Knuckle Productions

Don, I have to agree, this is a down to earth hunting video. You can tell that all of these guys have the drive it takes to do good things. His reactions when harvesting an animal is deffinatly no act.

Maybe you guys can feature each other in next years videos!!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed! I enjoyed the video as well. Todd was great behind the camera.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am going topick upa copy at the Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo...... I normaly tend to tune the hunters out while watching the videos but will be sure to listen for Todd's commentary [8D]
Old 03-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Guys,

Thank you very much for the very kind feed-back! We're going to keep moving forward doing what we are doing, and have already found and filmed some really nice sheds for next years video! 8 yesterday and a big team shed-hunt this weekend!

Thanks again for taking the time to comment - it is greatly appreciated!

Todd Pringnitz

Old 03-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you are looking to check out our DVD - it is now available through the HuntingNet store. Here is the link:

http://www.huntingnet.com/shoppingcart/Default.aspx?CategoryID=11&ItemID=WKP01
Old 03-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

Todd I was just gonna ask you for a link where I can buy the DVD and then you posted it. Thanks. Sounds like the type of DVD's I like. I will be ordering mine in a few minites.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

1 more day and off to IA man I can't wait, I am also glad you guys are getting into the video. We loved making it as much as you guys seem to like it.Walt
Old 03-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

I'll admit I haven't been into hunting videos or some of the tv shows the last few years because of personal beliefs, but I will buying this video based upon recommendations I've read here and on other threads. Sounds exactly like my kind of hunting video!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:10 AM
Banned

Todd, I was just at HyVee here in town and the woman checking me out at the checkout was named Jody Pringnitz. Said she is related to you(would have to be with a name like yours I would think) Her Dad's name is Doyce. I told her about your DVD hunting business and the fact that you lived in IA. Small world anyway.

Quick Reply: White Knuckle Productions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.