Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bowhuntine Resume >

Bowhuntine Resume

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhuntine Resume

Old 03-05-2007, 07:58 PM

Default RE: Bowhuntine Resume

Good one Jumbo, good one.
Thanks Motown, I'm glad you liked it. There will be a re-test next week.

(By the way, it's "Jimbo", not "Jumbo"!)
Old 03-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

UH OH
Old 03-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Dominant Buck

You might also want to ask your critics what THEY do for a living. You know......you have to know what you're aspiring to!!

Old 03-06-2007, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hand me the popcorn.

[/align]
Old 03-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

You might also want to ask your critics what THEY do for a living. You know......you have to know what you're aspiring to!!

I'm not sure if I'm one of the critics or not - but I am a lead technician for a company that makes lasers, LEDs, transistors, and in conjunction witha Nobel Prize winning scientist, I helped create the worlds first LET, a light emitting transistor.
Prior to this, I was a Sergeant in the U.S. Army Signal Corps with 6 years active duty and a top secret clearance. I worked on the Mars Pathfinder Mission, various other NASA projects, the western Early Warning Missile Detection System, Presidential Communications for Air Force One, and many NSA special operations missions.

My only point to passthru was to be accurate and double check his work thoroughly. He is the one asking for a position therefore he has to play by the rules of the game.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:01 AM

Have someone else read the resume before sending it off.
Lot's of times someone else will catch a mistake that you have overlooked.
Know any English teachers?
Old 03-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Dominant Buck

I wasn't speaking to anyone, particularly, Hazcon. It just seemed funny, to me, that most EVERY post (if not, all) correcting him had either spelling or grammatical errors.

How many times have you seen a 30 hcp. golfer giving his wife a "lesson"?

My only point to passthru was to be accurate and double check his work thoroughly. He is the one asking for a position therefore he has to play by the rules of the game.
My point, as well.

Thanks for your service.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mike, I guess your nextmove is a run for the White House?
ORIGINAL: HAZCON7

I'm not sure if I'm one of the critics or not - but I am a lead technician for a company that makes lasers, LEDs, transistors, and in conjunction witha Nobel Prize winning scientist, I helped create the worlds first LET, a light emitting transistor.
Prior to this, I was a Sergeant in the U.S. Army Signal Corps with 6 years active duty and a top secret clearance. I worked on the Mars Pathfinder Mission, various other NASA projects, the western Early Warning Missile Detection System, Presidential Communications for Air Force One, and many NSA special operations missions.

Old 03-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL - well I did leave out a few things like PADI Certified Scuba Instructor, Volunteer Firefighter, and Nationally Registered EMT-B.... didn't want to brag lol
Old 03-06-2007, 08:03 AM

I never could spell worth a shet put thanks to some of you guys I'm getting better.I would rather be a better hunter then a speller.LOL

[/align]

Quick Reply: Bowhuntine Resume

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.