Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 APA Black MambaX2 >

APA Black MambaX2

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

APA Black MambaX2

Old 02-19-2007, 10:09 AM

Default APA Black MambaX2

Had a chance to shoot the new black mambaX2 and suphan this weekend and I was blown away, they both were amazingly smooth with no hand shock,not sure which one I'll go with,my buddy who shoots bowtech tribute was so impressed he bought the X2 and he's getting ready for 3d nationals next weekend for a small company they are going to turn some heads as more people get to shoot them.If you have a chance to shoot them you won't regret it.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:22 AM

Default RE: APA Black MambaX2

There is guy over on AT just got one and he loves it. It is 75 pound draw and 30 inch draw. That thing is smokin fast and hits a target hard. I like the look of them except for that front piece on the riser. I havnt even seen a APA bow but from what I hear they are good bows.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:44 AM

I travel 4 hours to get to their shop so i dont get there often enough to try alot of gear out. I have heard nothing but good things about them and i have alot of faith in the staff there, they have helped me out alot and give good honest advice. I will keep pluggin away with my current bow but if i was to buy new these would be the first bows i would pick up and shoot. I also like to shop local.

BWfva, front part of the riser is designed that way so you have a handle while you are walking. The handle also contains a broadhead wrench, sharpening stone and a nock tool i believe. Some like it some don't. Nice to have a handle and all that suff but it is also added weight.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:11 PM

shot them both at the show, very nice indeed.