Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ? about SlickTrick Broadheads >

? about SlickTrick Broadheads

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

? about SlickTrick Broadheads

Old 02-19-2007, 09:45 AM

Default ? about SlickTrick Broadheads

I'm new intobow hunting using a Mathews FX my father gaveme after he bought an XT. I was thinking about using SlickTrick broad heads 100gr.

Question is: With these broadheadsthere is aring, is this ringmetal or a rubber grament?? And how hard is it to balence them?

Anyone have any experience with these?

Any info would be great!!
Mike
Old 02-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ? about SlickTrick Broadheads

The ring is metal, andI hadno problems balancing mine. The are very well made. Most balance problems I have seen come from the insert as opposed to the broadhead. I highly recommend them to you.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ? about Slick Trick Broad heads

i use them and they work great fly exactly like my field points . great broad head there is a metal rind that holds the interlocking blades up and in place . well balanced

[/align]
Old 02-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use them and love them. The fly great and they do some damage! You can't go wrong with the Slick Tricks!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 02-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, the ring is metal and you shouldn't have any problems balancing them. I never had and they are 1 tough broadhead. I'm still on my first head while it has taken 3 deers already and it still fly great. Great heads for the price.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:30 PM

Thanks guys!! I've read nothing but great things about these broadheads!
Old 02-19-2007, 04:21 PM

?
Old 02-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

I got a half dozen last season, the blades were so loose in the ferrule they rattled. [:@] I was not happy with 50$ worth of noisy BHs a week before season. Called ST and told them about the problem , they sent me new blades. Didn't remedy the problem, still were loose and noisy. Seems to me , they knew that the ferrules were the problem but didn't want to replace them. I won't use them hunting , I think a wobbly blade could break ,not to mention the noise, If I can hear it... well the deer surely can.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:17 PM

NY, I'm not in business to not make guys happy, a few early blades were a couple thousandths out, and those I found out about I sent replacement blades which took care of it, except apparently not yours. Give me your address, andtell mewhat I should send, or send them back and I will refund your money. If I thought it was the ferrules I would have just told you to send the heads back and I would send replacement packs, instead of sendingyou extra blades. You should have gotten back with me, I don't have many manufacturing problems, but I always make sure the customer gets his moneys worth. Will make it right, others will tell you I don't rip anybody, let me know your preference, THANKS GARY
Old 02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Typical Buck

Can't beat that for customer service!
I just got a package of 100grn magnums, shot one of the heads and am now selling my muzzys.
I can't wait until September gets here

Quick Reply: ? about SlickTrick Broadheads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.