Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tred Barta

Old 02-17-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Tred Barta

Itmay be just me but it seems that everyone i talk to hates Tred Barta. idk why. i feel very inspired by him, doing things the hard way. the odds of an animal surviving to trophy status is amazing and he honors that by hunting them on an even playing field, no scent eliminating camo, no high dollar high tech bow, he gets close to the animals. THis is jsut my opinion what's yours
Old 02-17-2007, 04:30 PM

Default RE: Tred Barta

The only thing I dislike about him is how often he has to say he's doing things "The hard way, the Barta way."

Seems every five minutes he brings up the fact that he's hunting "The hard way, the Barta way."

I think he does things regardless of how others feel about it and I respect that, but don't shove the fact that you're making things more difficult for yourself down the viewers throats. We get it Tred, you're a self-proclaimed bad a**.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:42 PM

he may be an annoying person but he's a heck of a hunter
Old 02-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

It seems to go in cycles.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Spike

annoying personality!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:59 PM

I LIKE HIM, dont get me wrong but its just like every time he makes a mistake he trys to ask like it was ment to be that way. " I ment to miss that deer"
thats just dangerous
Old 02-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tred is a Blabbering IDIOT, that Endangers Other Peoples Hunting for Self Promotion. Oh By the way, my Granddaughter is shooting Traditional right now, she is 2 1/2 years old!
Old 02-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I REALLY like Tred.........Honestly. I think he is one of the best personalities in the hunting industry. He's out there for sure, but his show is the only one I block out every week to watch. The more you watch him too the more you understand how much of what he does and says is tongue in cheek and he pokes a lot of humor at himself.

I think in the last 5 shows Ithink th eonly thing I saw him killwith that longbow of his was a single duck, and I still look forward to his show every time.......that says something right there.
If you have a bad opinion of him I think you need to watch with an open mind and read between the lines, you're missing a lot.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:20 PM

People my not like his ways but hes good at what he does, besides i have to say hes a awsome tuna fishing man somtimes by himself he will put out 7 rigs and bring the fish on home
Old 02-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Typical Buck

I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM, HE GOES OUT AND GIVES IT 100% THE OLD FASHION WAY. I LIKE WATCHING HIS SHOW, I BELIVE THAT WE AS SPORTSMAN SHOULD NOT CARE HOW ONE HUNTS AS LONG AS IT IS ETHICAL AND LEGAL. WE AS HUNTERS SHOULD REPECT EACH OTHERS HUNTING STYLE. AS RAPLH AND VICKIE SAY WE MUST STOP FIGHTING BETWEEN OURSELFS.
GOOD HUNTING.

Quick Reply: Tred Barta

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.