Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 whats up with steve scott? >

whats up with steve scott?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whats up with steve scott?

Old 02-12-2007, 12:38 PM

Default whats up with steve scott?

i won the december contest on there website http://www.stevescott.tv/and never received my prize? they emailed me and said they would send it, and i never got it so i emailed them back and they said it takes 3 weeks to get it. then i never got it after 3,4 5, weeks etc... so i emailed them back 3 times and never got a reply !
Old 02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: whats up with steve scott?

Do you know what you had won? Though I have never visited this sight, I wascan alsoemail them (another point of view) And ask themwhy my (hunting associate) hasn't recieved his prize after a month and half.Just maybe they will think the word is spreading that they run a bogus contest? Like I said I don't know them, but its worth a try...Ha!
Crutch
Old 02-12-2007, 03:37 PM

it was a gun cleaning kit, you can see it on the link i gave in there web-site. unfortunately im moving to indiana in 3 weeks so time is runnin out to receive it.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Ikillsdeer, If I get a hold of someone I will just have them send it here... If you know your new address I would email them again and give it to them. Not sure why they wouldn't answer your emails though. They did contact you in regaurds of winning the contest.
I'll send messagealso, couldn't hurt....could it
Good luck!
Crutch
Old 02-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is a cleaning kit worth the trouble?[8D]
Old 02-12-2007, 05:07 PM

I think its the principle of the matter. Welcome to Indiana when you get here! It is much colder in the winter but our corn fed deer are bruisers!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:40 PM

I was the August 2006 winner and got my kit. It is a great cleaning kit. Not an el cheapo.Keep contacting them,this may be a busy time for them. I was notified on 9/1/2006 and recieved my kit around 9/21/2006.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Typical Buck

ikillsdeer,
They emailed me back already.

Basically, "Thoughwe try to answer every email personally, sometimes, due to our production schedule,
we are not able to answer in a timely manner. We appreciate your interest and understanding."

Thats what I got. I think they will send it to you, just may need to remind them once in awhile. Sounds like they have a pretty decent cleaning kit.
I also found this email in my junk mail. May check your if you haven't.

Goodluck!
Crutch
Old 02-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Typical Buck

ikillsdeer
I am the webmaster for that site and control the contest. Here is what appears to have happened. On Jan 1st I announce the winner by posting the winning photo on the site as well as emailing all users, including the representative at B-Square/Armor Accessories. I don't know if the email got lost at B-Square or if it was thought to be taken care of. On Feb. 2 I received an email from you stating you failed to receive your prize. I immediately forwarded that email to the representative and on Feb. 12 I received an acknowledgment from them stating it will get taken care of. I apologize for the delay, and if it's not there within the week please let me know as I will make certain you get your prize.

Just maybe they will think the word is spreading that they run a bogus contest?
Rest assure this is not a bogus contest, and just as gottahunt said this is a VERY nice gun cleaning kit that I almost feel bad using because I don't want to mess it up! (almost)

"Thoughwe try to answer every email personally, sometimes, due to our production schedule,
we are not able to answer in a timely manner. We appreciate your interest and understanding."
Steve is a very busy man, but believe me that he takes his emails seriously and does respond to everyone in a timely manner. What you received is a canned email we send out that basically verifies that we had received your email.

Thanks again and if anyone else wants to win a kit the contest is still in full swing. Currently for this month there are only 2 entries, so if you enter a hunting photo you have a great chance of winning.

Thanks for understanding,

Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 AM

Excellent Response Ryan.

Quick Reply: whats up with steve scott?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.