Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Iowa Deer Classic >

Iowa Deer Classic

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Iowa Deer Classic

Old 02-11-2007, 09:38 PM

Default RE: Iowa Deer Classic

I'd like to go but I doubt I'll make it should be calving around that time. Never have got to go to one yet lol.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife, myself and the Rut Junkie Crewwill be making to trip to the Iowa Classic as well. See you all there!
Old 02-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I usually make it to the Wisconsin Deer & Turkey Classic. I guess it is suppose to be the biggest of all the Deer & Turkey shows.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Typical Buck

I will be at the WI Deer classic if any want to grab a beer.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

Yup, hopefully i'll be going. Went for the first time last year, and it was a good time
Old 02-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Site Buck Guru

Will someone tell me what cities Ill and Iowas are in, or should I look them up myself??[:-]
Old 02-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

Iowa's will be held in Des Moines.

I'll be at the Classic during the day Saturday, then off to the Iowa Bowhunters Banquet in the evening.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

My wife & I are in DesMoines that weekend attending the Iowa Foster Parent convention all day Sat.. Our Daughter lives 30 min. from there so I am planning on going Sun. for awhile with my son-in-law ahunter35.
I am also hoping to make Ws..
Got bummed out on how crowded Ill. was a couple years ago so don't attend that one anymore. Ws. is or at least has been the best in all the past years.
I am going to have my wife make me a name tag saying ahunter55 that I willbe wearing. Just look for a very old man that is meaner than H---& is leaving this world kicken & scratchin all the way....
Old 02-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be at the WI Deer classic if any want to grab a beer.
Did someone say BEER!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Banned

Well, the countdown is on. Dr OK'd me to go back to work this coming Monday and I am pretty healed up. Ready for the IOWA DEER CLASSIC. We are staying in this 5 star hotel in downtown Des Moines with our prostaffers MOMW/SWD(Diann) and her husband Ron for two nights. My wife wanted us to stay downtown instead of making the 45 mile trip back and forth from our home to the Classic.This way we can catch all of the deer classic, see seminars that we want to, and take advantage of the heated skywalk system for the restaurants and of course, the Court Avenue Brewery. Maybe we all can hook up at the brewery for some good food and micro brew beer. Here is where we are staying. Looks like we are roughing it.[8D]

http://www.800locust.com/

Quick Reply: Iowa Deer Classic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.