Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Archery Talk  or HTN >

Archery Talk or HTN

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Archery Talk or HTN

Old 02-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Archery Talk or HTN

I was just on Archery Talk and did not care for there setup. I think I will just stay here at HTN
Old 02-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Archery Talk or HTN

I've been happy for about as long as I can remember.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

been temped to join AT..but havent. i DO L O V E their review section (which seems to be down for a long time now??) i really wish we had a review section like theirs. ours is poop compared to theirs. no offense..ours works great on the live feedback level.. but i like theirs because "oh i need a new arrow rest...wonder what all these REAL hunters have to say about Such and such rest.." click on the rest and you read the reviews...guess just asking works..but i like comparing etc...i been at HNI for...probably 5-7 years i believe. i was a youngin when i came here...Mauser06 on any other msg board is probably me....i been on ALOT of them...only goto 1 other one and actively post though.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I go over there, but this is my "home". They have quite a bit more attitude over there.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am registered there.It's all good,some is better.Some very knowledgeable folks over there.A lot of very good technical shooting information,great classifieds.
Here the community is a lot more personal.Perhaps if I spent a lot more time on AT I would have more of that sense,but some how I don't think so.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Interesting comments. I have been a member here since before they went to the UBB format. I was also a member at AT since they started it. I do not post over their much because there is a different atmosphere to their forums. I prefer the tight-knit, friendly, fairly civil conversations that occur here. If I wanted to argue I would just strike up a conversation with my wife.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL PAB, I couldn't agree more.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

I am a member of AT, but generally check the classified section hoping to find something I might need at a good price. As for the forums.........I am not very fond of it. Too many manufacturers and their reps hyping their products, too many rumors started, way too much misinformation for my taste, and too much arguing.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

I am a member of AT, but generally check the classified section hoping to find something I might need at a good price. As for the forums.........I am not very fond of it. Too many manufacturers and their reps hyping their products, too many rumors started, way too much misinformation for my taste, and too much arguing.

yes I useit for the AMAZING classified section, but lately ive been spending my time over on a ross archery forum.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like them both. Good mods in both places.
How's that for kissing someb***.

There's good people in both places.

Quick Reply: Archery Talk or HTN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.