Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sold On Enigma!

Old 02-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sold On Enigma!

Well as many of you know I have been trying to decide which wolfskin camo to buy, and conviently the Enigma booth was right next to the Graywolf booth at the harrisburg sportsmans show.

I talked w/ Chuck from enigma for about 20 min and learned alot about the camo and how the garments are made, and that he is gonna have a new pattern in a few weeks. A slight variation of the original pattern w/ some more contrast and a different way of dying the background. My first thought was that the pictures on the net do not do the camo justice and that it looks much better in person. I also liked how flexible he was w/ his design, we basically designed my stuff exactly as i want it. I think im gonna get a pair of bibs and a jacket when the new pattern arrives.

So to all of yall who were pushing the Enigma brand, it worked, Im officially sold.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Banned

Default RE: Sold On Enigma!

Chucks' a hell of a nice guy from my dealings with him and an honest guy. I truly wish him the best.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Congrats. You learned what we all learned (those of us who've encountered Chuck and his brand). He's straight-up....and he has a great product.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have seen picture of it .... can't find a local dealer [:@] I am hoping they are gonna be at the Hunting Fishing Expo up here this year ....

Jeff or Ed, can you share a little of what you learned???
Old 02-08-2007, 02:31 PM

If you're really interested in it Tony, give Chuck a call and talk to him about it. Even if you don't wind up ordering a set right now, Chuck is a hell of a guy to just shoot the breeze with.

Careful though, you may hang up the phone with a considerably lighter wallet.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

If you're really interested in it Tony, give Chuck a call and talk to him about it. Even if you don't wind up ordering a set right now, Chuck is a hell of a guy to just shoot the breeze with.

Careful though, you may hang up the phone with a considerably lighter wallet.
I better wait to call him Wash .... my wallet is floating now with the new bow and all the accessories!!! You know what I am talkin' about!

Man, I just sent the wife to the Home and Garden show here .... told her, "buy whatever you want babe .... you deserve it!" . .Trying to give myself a little more latitude ..... the married guys know what I'm talkin' about! [8D]
Old 02-08-2007, 02:41 PM

PM sent, Tony.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:48 PM

Tony, get hold of dwd2001 on this site...he'll get you set up.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm curious about it, really the fabric more so than the pattern.
I just googled Enigma and the 1st listing was Enigma.com, the second was a thread from righthere from back in July!

Does BassPro carry it? Thats about the only place in Ontario I figure I could find any to check out.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:05 PM

No, BassPro doesn't carry it....PM me with any specific questions you have, and again, contact dwd2001 on HNI here and he'll get you all set up.

Quick Reply: Sold On Enigma!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.