Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Michael Waddel ( Leaving Realtree) >

Michael Waddel ( Leaving Realtree)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Michael Waddel ( Leaving Realtree)

Old 02-06-2007, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Michael Waddel ( Leaving Realtree)

Michael has stepped out of the box as an official employee of Realtree, but is still contracted with them for many years to come. The reason being is he can now do some things, and not cause any problems for Realtree and other Companies (aka..Contracts). He was getting so many offers, and this affords him the freedom to be sponsored by who he wants. Realtree and Road Trips is still part of that contact.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

He's one of the originals of REaltree, I would be sad if he left the company. I also would be surprised if sponsorship by gander mountain would cause him to leave. Could be a money issue though if GM is forking over some heavy coin, not that Jordan couldn't match it though.l
Old 02-06-2007, 07:40 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

Rumor at the ATA show was he has asked to be let out of his contract at Realtree. It's apparently getting a little ugly.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

He has been making personal appearances at Gander Mtn. stores, but I don't think that in itself means anything.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

I always enjoy watching Michael. He does have charisma and I always enjoy his comments. I will watch him regardless of who he is employed by.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Typical Buck

yea he is a good guy but i dont think you could just walk away from realtree liek that its just to nice
Old 02-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Idon't think he is leaving Realtree. His wife works for them also. I do know he is not sponsored by Muzzy anymore and now shoots Qad Ultrarests and G5 broadheads. I just watched him on American Trophy Hunters a couple weeks back and he still had all his Team Realtree gear on and this was filmed in Dec I beleive.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

he is still on board with Realtree but is sponsered by GM mainly he is going to host their show but he is not bound by any contracts now so he can shoot whatever he wants until he picks up sponserships again but realtree roadtrips will be out for quite a while longer that was the last that i heard
Old 02-06-2007, 06:33 PM

I belive that its all just rumors ... REALTREE might be goin in and doing something with GM but not waddell going alone

Quick Reply: Michael Waddel ( Leaving Realtree)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.