Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Tomkat

Old 01-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Bowtech Tomkat

Ive been looking for new bow options for a while now, and I have to say that I have just about decided on the BowTech Tomkat when I save up enough funds and sell my current bow. Could someone fill me in on this bow, I havent been able to go and shoot it yet. Also, can you get a custom wood grip for them, because thats the only thing i would see that i want to change.you guys that have shot it already let me know what you thought, im also contemplating a reflex highlander.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech Tomkat

also the Fred Bear Truth looks awesome for about the same price
Old 01-31-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I was you and I was considering a buying a reflex I would def. check into one of the new 07 models they look pretty sweet. http://www.reflexbow.com/
Old 01-31-2007, 09:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

WOW!! The new reflex's are AWESOME!!, im glad theyve started making some parallel limb bows
Old 01-31-2007, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

any idea how much the Ridgeline or Rampage is running?
Old 01-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the Ridgeline is in the 500-550 range not 100% sure though. They do look nice. I would like to hear some reviews on them.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

i shoot a reflex highlander. i think they are screwing up by not making it...the first year was a huge success from everything i heard. everyone i know that has one on here LOVES it. ive never shot a 800$ bow...but for 350(probably less now since its an 06 model) its sure hard to beat. isnt blazing fast...ibo is 305. but its smooth quiet and shock free..atleast mine is. and accurate. IMO its hard to beat for the money. the new reflexes look nice..but i heard the prices are a good bit higher than before. i still cant believe reflex dropped the highlander after a great first year with it. heck they only made them for maybe 6 months!! far as i know there hasnt been any problems with them..head to a shop and shoot all the ones your looking at in your price range..
Old 01-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Tomkat is a sweet bow. The specs on it are just sick - 315 fps with almost 9" of BH! The only thing I don't like about it is the cheap looking ugly grip. But that can be replaced....

I do like the looks of those new Reflex bows. They look like a cross between a Trykon and a Vectrix....
Old 01-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

i love the new reflexs they look great i would keep my eye on them cougs and the tomkat is also a great bow. i have an allegiance nowa nd i am still partial to hoyt i just dont know whyand the ally fells better
Old 01-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

yeah thats the only thing with the tomkat i dont like is the ugly rubber grip

Quick Reply: Bowtech Tomkat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.