Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT BLIND

Old 01-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: ASAT BLIND

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

I'm getting an ASAT tattoo.
LOL. Actually looks like tribal art.
Or if it is on his back, one weird looking Tramp Stamp
Old 01-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Fork Horn

How do the mesh shoot through windows attach by velco, magnet, or zipper????
Old 01-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Zingnut

How do the mesh shoot through windows attach by velco, magnet, or zipper????
Here is a quote about this blind I found:

Quote "The 8 window configuration is a bowhunter’s dream. The windows are not small portals but large trapezoid/triangle shoot-through mesh windows all the way around the blind that allow the bowhunter to follow the game without obstruction. All 8 window mesh panels are fully removal (Velcro) for those that don’t like or can’t shoot through mesh and are all replacable The one feature of the window system that is a winner is the hook and loop/zipper panels (non-velcro) Let’s say you have a turkey that works in from behind your blind, shooting lane, and decoy set-up and hangs up at around 20-30 yards. With other blinds, you would have to drop one whole side of the blind to prevent skylighting and then in hopes of not creating any movement with a wary Tom at that distance open the other side for a possible shot. With the ASAT window configuration, all I would have to do is hook the shooting lane window closed to prevent skylighting from behind and drop the window where the bird is at with minimal movement. Yes, I have tried with another blind set-up and the ASAT blind system is much faster, quieter, and stealthier!" end of quote

This is a quote from a guy selling them and not me. I wanted to clarify this. I have not seen more than you have from these pics.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

mesh windows all the way around the blind that allow the bowhunter to follow the game without obstruction.
Looks like some obstruction between windows from the pic. or can a guy shoot 360 degrees around the blind?
Old 01-31-2007, 03:25 PM
RMA
Fork Horn

Send me the pic...I'll send you a FREE shirt if in fact it's ASAT.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:34 PM
RMA
Fork Horn

He HIT the nail on the head...BEST blind I've seen or used to date.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Banned

Buckeyebuckhunter,
I just got my ASAT blind in the mail today!!!! I am impressed to say the least. I like everything about it and the quality is top rate. I have it set up in my family room right now. Thanks for the awesome service Buckeye, the blind arrived at my door two days after you recieved payment. Guys, this blind is every bit as good as my two Double Bulls matrix and BS5. I like the feature of the netted windows velcroing in an out as they don't have to be resewn when they are shot out. I will remove them when turkey hunting and they will remain in when whitetail hunting so the noise is not an issue. The backpack carrying case is sweet too.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Do mind taking some pics!!!

Like to see the inside!!
Old 04-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Like to see the inside!!
ME TOO!
Old 04-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Banned

The two camera ports. We are remodeling right now

The roof showing the waterfowl roof opening.

Quick Reply: ASAT BLIND

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.