Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sportsman ....Do You Vote?? >

Sportsman ....Do You Vote??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
I Vote
82.76%
I don't vote but will this year
8.05%
I will not vote
9.20%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Sportsman ....Do You Vote??

Old 01-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Sportsman ....Do You Vote??

ORIGINAL: TxStarr

I always felt it was a privilege and a responsability to vote. It was a big deal in my house -- growing up it was just me, my Dad, and my Grandmother. He wanted me to realize I had choices in life and one of his lessons was the choice of who I wanted representing me in government. My Grandmother always voted and encourage me to vote because she said she could remember a time when women were discouraged from voting because they weren't "smart" enough to be making a decision like that (if you can believe that!!). Today I wouldn't dream of not voting -- even in a school board election. And that is one of the arguments hubby and I get in to -- I see it as a big deal and he doesn't. I figure my candidate might get beat but it won't be because I did not have my say.
My vote is going to TxStarr!!
Old 01-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TxStarr

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

I have voted in the past and will likely vote again, but not just to get a sticker. As soon as we cut the difference between the liberal crud and conservative crud and actually come up with a more moderate party for the people, I will pick and choose how I vote.
EXACTLY!! We never voted straight party ... it was always vote for the person no matter what ticket he/she is running on. But there are the dyed in the wool party people who don't even consider the candidate they just hit republican or democrate. To me that is more senseless than not voting at all!!
Great post! We need to be educated voters!!! There are republicans that would ban guns and Democrats that are avid hunters!!! Very important point!
Old 01-26-2007, 02:48 PM

How about Hardcorehunter for Pres. I like his agenda and Sarah would be 1st lady,also a good thing!
Old 01-26-2007, 02:51 PM

I usually do but haven't lately.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Antler Addict

How about Hardcorehunter for Pres. I like his agenda and Sarah would be 1st lady,also a good thing!
I would vote for Don in a second .... i just wish he wouldn't hold back so much ... he's gonna have a heart attack ...... [8D]
Old 01-26-2007, 03:00 PM

With a bum ankle he has plenty of time to work on his acceptance speach and select a good VP.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yes, I vote Republican because it is the best for my way of belief.

I wish there was a party that believed in no foreign aid to other countries, a strong military, our borders secured, low taxes, no welfare to losers that scam the system, and concealed carry permits except for felons and thementally ill.

Am I asking for too much?
, I cant vote yet, but will be 18 for the upcoming election, so no Hillary or Obama will be getting my vote.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I wish there was a party that believed in no foreign aid to other countries, a strong military, our borders secured, low taxes, no welfare to losers that scam the system, and concealed carry permits except for felons and thementally ill.

Well, .... lets start a HNI party![X(]
I forgot to mention whatI would do with the $$ saved from not sending foreign aid to other countries; Socialized medicine.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you serous? It took some big stones to say that![:'(]

ORIGINAL: Zdeerslayer

, I cant vote yet, but will be 18 for the upcoming election, so no Hillary or Obama will be getting my vote.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes, because voting Republican has been doing so well for us

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

Are you serous? It took some big stones to say that![:'(]

ORIGINAL: Zdeerslayer

Quick Reply: Sportsman ....Do You Vote??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.