Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bow

Old 01-26-2007, 11:37 AM

Default New Bow

I was just wondering if anybody could help me out....I am planning on buying a new bow..Ineed the price to be under about $600 bare bow..I've already shot the Fred Bear Element and HATED it...I know that everybody shoots every bow different and I know I need to shoot the bow before I buy it but I just want to know what yall recommend.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New Bow

Mike,
Go to a Proshop or Gander Mountain..whatever you have in your area and just shoot them. Pick what feels good to you.

Obviously since I shoot a Bowtech I'd recommendsomething in the Diamond line( built by Bowtech but less $$) but you just need to pick what you like versus what someone else likes for you.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Bow

Mike if you're from Southern West Virginia I would recomend going to Uncle Sam's shop in Man WV. They're good people. If you're from Southwest Virginia I don't know of any shops there.