Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Just when you think you've seen it all... >

Just when you think you've seen it all...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just when you think you've seen it all...

Old 01-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just when you think you've seen it all...

Oh, he goes on this hunt and isn't aware that its a high fence hunt? Come ooooon! What a crock, and he's a crock as well. Like I said, "can't stand him".[:'(]
Old 01-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

That makes me sick as well and very angry. Good thing all the those guys hunting on the film where wearing camo!
Old 01-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't even want to open it after reading the replies. I'll take a pass.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sickening[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 01-24-2007, 09:16 PM

It won't load for me. I know it's pathetic though.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:55 PM

SICK!!!! I COULDN'T EVEN FINISH WHATCHING IT[:@]. People like that are our real problems. Ya know, If your going to do something like that you should go ahead and kill them like we do cows. How do they sleep at night?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wonder if he seen the fence when they let him thru the gait[:@]
Dan
ORIGINAL: Bullhound

I actually discussed this video with Jimmy Houston. I did my very best when discussing it not to attack him. That was the most difficult part of the conversation. He comes off to me as a self righteous holier than though scam artist. I was not, and am not impressed by his talking about how he turns states evidence on the deal (so he figures he's no longer guilty), or that he spends alot of time with kids, etc. [:@]

He actually told me on the phone, while I was looking at him on video, that he could not see any fence from his tree stand!
Old 01-25-2007, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

That needs to be seen by EVERY hunter in the U.S. Ifwe allall knew what's going on maybe we could change some of that crap. That really made me sick. That's what can happen when $$$$ takes over a great sport.

Trae
Old 01-25-2007, 10:41 AM

Thanks for bringing this video to all our attention. This is sick yet a harsh reality that we as true sportsmen must contend with. I had already quit watching Uncle Ted and Keith Warren because of their high fence hunting practices but I now must add Jimmy Houston to this growing list. It is unreal how the rich and in many cases the sponsered so called hunters buy their trophies in such a matter to gain fame (at least in their own minds) or to promote sales of their products. Sponsors of these so-called hunts need to hear from the true sportsmen/women that we will not tolerate these practices. Thanks for letting me vent because I was very angry after watching and had to do something. Now I think I'll drop Gander Mountain a line as they are one of KW's sponsors.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Dominant Buck

All this type of activity is fueled with the Big Horn craze. It used to be hunting and meat. Todays hunters just have it wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.