Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 01-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I'm new to this board and I really like it, but it lacks one thing, an insult forum. People could sign on and make disparaging remarks about each other, no holds barred.
Now that sounds great! Respect!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Maggy

You have no idea there preach.
Open mouth, insert foot.
CENSOR CENSOR MODERATE MODERATE
Please moderators, make this web page like the Nuges, censor the truth, eliminate all opposing opinions for the sake of the preacher.

I will give you some homework there preach. Investigate anything I have posted about the Nuge, see for yourself if it isnt true. This post was started about Nuge and blowing away a lamb at point blank, some of us JUST DONT LIKE THAT. There is alot of other things that the Nuge has done and still proclaims to be "THE ONLY VOICE OUT THERE FOR SPORTSMAN, THE ONLY ONE". Father of the year in Michigan while at the same time BOINKING a trailer park dwelling groupie named Karen Gutowski, fathering a child with her, while married to Shamane and then trying to skip out on child support payments. Suck it up.
Maggy, Nugent is no hero of mine ... he's out there. I asked to have it shut down because the topic is done. Nugent gets ripped apart daily here by certain people, so there is always a place for you to shred him.

So again, please stop thinking you know me. Chilll out..... mods pleeeeeeaaasseeee!
Old 01-28-2007, 07:53 PM

I love to chilllll
I love to chillll out with a fifth of crown royal, light me up a fatty and toke away into the night, then I get on my little puter here and chillllllllllllll

So you are the one that decides when a post peters out and needs to be taken down by the mods?

Yep, I know you. Who do you think you are, anyhow?

If anyone gets on a board and praises Ted, speaks highly of him, gives him some sort of creedence of credability, then others should be able to go on that thread, tell the truth about the guy or any of his minions, his bots, his sycophants. It's NOT a one way street. There IS two sides to the story. GET IT?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

I love to chilllll
I love to chillll out with a fifth of crown royal, light me up a fatty and toke away into the night, then I get on my little puter here and chillllllllllllll

So you are the one that decides when a post peters out and needs to be taken down by the mods?

If anyone gets on a board and praises Ted, speaks highly of him, gives him some sort of creedence of credability, then others should be able to go on that thread, tell the truth about the guy or any of his minions, his bots, his sycophants. It's NOT a one way street. There IS two sides to the story. GET IT?
Maggy there comes a time when a thread has run its course. This one has, you seem to have a personel issue with Ted. Which is different then not liking his voice. for bowhunters
Old 01-28-2007, 08:31 PM

Why do you say that? Because you do not like to hear the "OTHER" side of the story? Typical!

Deal with it ace.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:38 PM

The beauty of it fellas is that if we don't respond to maggy then it kind of ends itself sooooooo... try doing that!
Old 01-28-2007, 08:43 PM

Righhhhhhhhhtttttttttt
Ewe so smart. Not to baaaaaadddddddd

There is endless things to talk about Ted and his sycophants.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: _Dan

ORIGINAL: VorTecman

Nuge is a breeder and so am I. We are a lot a ;like in all kinds of ways. thanksyou for exsposing yourself as an Amercia hating anti hunting anti American. You should move to France.
Would Ted approve of your drunk posting?
Yes because it's the truth and he stands for truth and so do I.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:59 AM

I love to chilllll

I like your style and I get it.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

wow you guys i didnt think that this thread would get everybody this riled up but i dont think it should be cancelled because we as responsible hunters and sportsman must together decide who will be our spokesman and who is just a crazy man who thinks to much of himself and his ideals![:@][:@]

Quick Reply: Ted's New Episode Madness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.