Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ted's New Episode Madness >

Ted's New Episode Madness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ted's New Episode Madness

Old 01-29-2007, 12:56 PM

Default RE: Ted's New Episode Madness

Attacking? Attacking? How bout telling the OTHER side of the story? Is Paul Harvey ATTACKING all the time when he is telling "The other side of the story"? The one that people do not hear in the media.

What have I said that is NOT factual? Facts hurt some people, the ones that don't want to hear the truth no matter what it is. Bill Clinton is a prime example of that. Blowjobs in the Oval Office? Now thats a fact. "I didn't have sex with that woman". Now thats a lie. Some accepted it for what it was, others (democrats) gave him a free pass. Ted shouldn't get a free pass because he is Ted Fing Nugent.

A running 100 yard shot on a Spanish Goat in Hawaii. Now isn't that quite irresponsible with a bow? Sure heheart shot it as he showed it over and over and over in slow mo forviewing pleasure. How many shots can he make like that on a running target? How many animals are wounded compared to kill shots at 100 yards running. I wouldn'teven take a running shot like that with a rifle. I have more respect for animals than that. And he says "I am the only one out there fighting for your rights". So we give him a free pass?

How do you get off in saying thatI am "ATTACKING" him?You just can't handle the truth.

No, It would not be a good thing if I were to meet up withTed Nugent. But I am sure I would be ******ed out while he got the free pass. Its thenow defunct TNUSA way, just the way they run their website. Censor, Ban, Ridicule, Antagonize, Sycophantics.

That isall
Old 01-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Maggy are you from MI, if so let do lunch!!
Old 01-29-2007, 01:33 PM

Sorry germ, I am from Nebraska
Would love to though
If I ever get to Michigan, I will make it a point to look you up.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

[8D]
Old 01-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

I was in Sydney once, I use to work for Cabela's when Dick and Jim owned it.

I ate at Dudes steak house, man was that place nice
Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

Germ, ever eat a oles' bigame bar in paxton, ne? bar is full of animals from all over the world from the previous owners lifestyle and pasion of hunting.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Germ, ever eat a oles' bigame bar in paxton, ne? bar is full of animals from all over the world from the previous owners lifestyle and pasion of hunting.
I was too scared to leave sydney. I need some trees to get my bearings, there were no trees. It was weird!!

I love how wind goes from 0 mph to 60 mph in like 3 secs!!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Banned

Yep, the sandhills. Amazing how rich in wildlife the area is. You would never know by looking.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll just let Ted say it for me.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tednugent.html

straight from national geographic.

Old 01-29-2007, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I missed the part Where he explanes about beating a Chicken's head on a stump like a Barbarian and blows a caged Lamb away in front of a bunch of women! What page was it on? Was there a picture of it in National Geographic? I missed it also! What Ted does on National TV, reflects on me as a Bowhunter, I do not like this reflection. If you wake Up tomorrow morning and have a Pimple on the end of your nose, would you not squeez it?

Quick Reply: Ted's New Episode Madness

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.