Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

e bay listings

Old 01-22-2007, 03:30 PM

Default e bay listings

Anybody deal with the guy from [email protected]? He's got several listings on eBay for some cheap new bows. Just not sure about his way of paying. Ya contact him at his e mail address and tell him ya want the bow . Then he says that ebay will be emailing you an invoice for a secure transaction. I emailed it to the ebay techs and they said that it wasn't from them . Kinda figured when he's selling a new guardain for 599.00 hell, he's selling every new bow for 599.Just wondered if anybody dealt with guy
Old 01-22-2007, 04:58 PM

Default RE: e bay listings

Don't deal with anyone on ebay that wants you to e-mail them for a buy it now. Its a scam, check the reviews on ebay. A guy was trying to sell switchback xt's for $500 new the same way trying to scam people. He just wants you to give him your information outside of ebay. Stay away.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:03 PM

Don't buy. It is a scam. Report listing to Ebay.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:05 PM

I agree. I wouldn't give up any info to this guy. I would contact your local Police and notify them of this. Maybe they can look into it and find out if it is real or a scam. Almost 100% it is a scam
Old 01-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Should actually report him to the people on ebay and have them do a investigation before the dick ripps someone off..Good call on asking around..Smart,very smart
Old 01-22-2007, 05:24 PM

I just emailed this guy to find out what he is all about. (I know it's a scam) He said he had Guardian's new in the box for 600.00 including S&H with all the accesorie's. I will find out if he actually know's bow's or not. Now that I have his email address I may contact the local Police and find out if they can get this guy or not. I"ll keep ya posted.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

Good call buck, let us know whats happening
Old 01-22-2007, 05:42 PM

DANGER,DANGER!!!!!!!!
This guy is from out of the country. He has tried to pull this bow scam before with other brands of bows. The address you send your payment to is overseas.
He will always catch someone and then gets busted by e-bay.
Never pay outside e-bay...you have no protection.

If the seller does not take pay-pal ...beware...
Old 01-22-2007, 06:00 PM

He emailed me back and said that the bow include's all accesories. I then emailed him back and asked what kind of accesorie's he's talking about. I asked for the brand name's and he hasn't replie'd. I think he's onto me. We'll see if he reply's with what kind of rest, sight's quivers, arrow's and everything else. I don't think he will. What a joke, don't fall for any of these scams. Good call on asking questions on this forum. Smart.

Dan
Old 01-22-2007, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: archer58

If the seller does not take pay-pal ...beware...

so what? i dont take paypal.

the out of country stuff, the paying outside of ebay stuff...yeah those are red flags. not taking paypal? get real.

Quick Reply: e bay listings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.