Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

wounded doe

Old 01-21-2007, 03:32 PM

Default wounded doe

yesterday went out for a doe and it was very wind but there is only one week left for a doe here in Pa. saw a flock of turkeys and then a big group of does came in long story short shot one the hit look good like the heart or a littlelow my arrowhad goodpink blood on it.put i back outwe came backthen we found a lot of pink blood the we lost it and thefound it very were in about 20 ft. the lost it we were the trail for 1/4 mile. we then found fresh blood then 10 yrds. later we kick her up. it taker a long time to get up. we back out agon. what should i do help?
Old 01-21-2007, 03:38 PM

Default RE: wounded doe

You should pack up a tent and some food and go out until there is no possibility that you can find her. You may have to walk a few miles but you will get her.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:41 PM

that's true going after school. any of use have any thing like these happen to you?
Old 01-21-2007, 03:49 PM

If you shot at it you have to be willing to do whatever it takes to get it. Take time off of school do whatever it takes. My grandpa has been through this many times with other peoples deer and has traveled many miles for just one deer. It is a test you must find the deer to truly be a considered a hunter by your peers and welcome to the website.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:14 PM

thank you and i will do what ever it takes i was out to day for has long has i could have been. i'm going out rate after school till dark
Old 01-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

how are you still deerhunting in PA?? did i miss something? last day was the 13th!!

and where you at in PA? i dont know about the whole state but i drove through 4 or 5 counties today and this whole part of the state is white. upto 6 inches..a hit deer would be a pretty easy trail in snow id think.

something smells a little like....tuna..or is it salmon...no i think its CARP..could be wrong but im getting a wiff of something
Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

maybe you should stay after school for some help with your grammar!
Mauser special regs has 1 week left to fill antlerless tags. Gota love special regs.
Our group took 4 yesterday.
spellng corrected travis, thanks for the lesson.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

hint: grammer is spelled grammar
Old 01-21-2007, 06:06 PM

5C no snow here

Quick Reply: wounded doe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.