HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Pressure.........and crazy people. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/175671-pressure-crazy-people.html)

chiefks 01-16-2007 06:49 PM

RE: Pressure.........and crazy people.

I know where there'sa telephone pole at in the woods. No power lines or anything like that. Might make a good spot for a rifle stand... I wouldn't be a bit scared to take a stand to it. However hanging a stand along a road, where power lines are inovled is totally insane!!!!!

MonsterBuckDreams 01-16-2007 06:58 PM

Uhhh way I see it, climbing a telephone pole is no different than climbing a dry, dead tree that'sprobably rotted at the base, or beinghollowedfrom the inside out by bugs.I think I'll pass.

killzonearchery 01-16-2007 07:01 PM

I am sorry but i would take them down if i was you.

Germ 01-16-2007 07:31 PM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Looks likeI need to make telephone Pole camo;)

Dr Andy 01-16-2007 07:37 PM

What camo pattern do you use here?

Germ 01-16-2007 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

What camo pattern do you use here?
That is real easy

DFM Camo

Don't F____ing Move

Dr Andy 01-16-2007 07:41 PM

Grey on a cloudy day, Sky blue on a sunny day?

younggun22 01-16-2007 07:41 PM

That's absolutely ridiculous. It's just sad that people are to lazy that they can't challenge themselves and take a deer the right way.[:'(]

atlasman 01-16-2007 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Looking at it, I suppose the yahoo in the first picture is using the tree limbs to climb too isn't he?
Yup........not a step in the whole tree. I was kinda laughing to myself thinking how much tow rope he has to bring with him.........and how the heck does he keep it from getting caught up every 5 feet.

Then I quickly snapped out of it...........I'm sure he is climbing with his gun over his shoulder (probably loaded).

Do you even think a double lung bow shot is possible from that angle??

[8D]

atlasman 01-16-2007 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: killzonearchery

I am sorry but i would take them down if i was you.

If it was my land they would have never even made it up. However, it is not. The farmer is a nice guy who wants nothing more then not having to care or worry about the hunters he grants permission to. He doesn't care about the woods or the deer.........or the hunters, as long as you cause HIM no grief.

He is too busy trying to find enough hours in the day to keep the bank off his butt..........I would feel more then a little bit silly bothering him with such a trivial problem. He simply doesn't care. One guy tried to get the farmer to let him post all the land and keep everyone else off........HE was the one who got the boot.

Sometimes you gotta pick your battles............this one is not worth it. These clowns stay on the outer edges because they are too lazy so that means more deer in the woods where I will be ;)