Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Jealousy

Old 01-11-2007, 06:49 PM

Default RE: Jealousy

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

HNI did shut down Atlas hard on that rumor post.
Is that the message you got from that thread MO??......that I was trying to spread a rumor about him??......If so please explain and include what the rumor was because I honestly don't know.

Sans the sag.
I don't know what this means.

Sometimes you have to watch Judge Judy to learn a lesson on hearsay.
Like the Ted Nugent thread??..........you know it.......you posted in it.......and in fact that is where I read that people were bashing Mike. So I took what info I know and asked if there was anything else I missed. Nugent was called an adulterer, poor father and worse in that thread but no one cared............all I did was say a guy was gobbling up land.

Old 01-11-2007, 06:52 PM

Atlas your being wierd, is it because you got shut down?
How am I being wIerd??..........and shut down how??
Old 01-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

Wow, it seems that there are some here who really need some psychological help. Let's face it, deer and deer hunting mean different things to different people. Some are very serious about it, some aren't. Some are successful at it, most aren't. There is also a ton of grey area in between each end of the spectrum as well, which a vast majority fall into.
For someone to nitpick at every comment and find ways to construe it into meaning something else is pretty lame.
Rumor starters and rumor spreaders are all the same. If you don't have a reliable source to confirm such rumors let the rumor stop with you.
There are several people on this forum who havealot of information to offer, whether you arenew to the sport or are a seasoned hunter, it would take forever to list them all.So I'll make it short,GregH is right around the top of the list and for people jumpingall over him for such stupid crap as to where he hangs a pic of his deer is absurd and a waste of posting space.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: pjhunts

Rumor starters and rumor spreaders are all the same. If you don't have a reliable source to confirm such rumors let the rumor stop with you.
I have to disagree............first of all the 2 gentlemen mentioned in this thread were not "spreading" anything........they were overheard discussing something amoung themselves. Not a crime IMO. I also doubt that everyone, everywhere traces everything they ever hear back to the source to verify it is indeed factual and accurate.

I am not defending anyone or anything...........just clarifying the basis of my suggestion. Those 2 guys could be the biggest jerks on earth.........or not, and that is my point. Us assuming anything about them based on the limited info we have is no better then them assuming something about Greg.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:12 PM

I hope I am not the only one reading this that appreciates the irony/hypocrisy that is in this thread.

Greg told us a story about 2 guys in a bar and a guy at work and we are all discussing these guys and making assumptions of our own and labeling each guy in our own interpretated ways........with no factual information about anyone involved.

All based on what Greg said about them.

Isn't that EXACTLY what everyone is slamming these 2 guys, and Greg's co-worker for??

I wonder if these 3 guys are sitting somewhere right now talking about how jealous we all are
Old 01-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Atlas your being wierd, is it because you got shut down?
How am I being wIerd??..........and shut down how??
Your whole debate about jealously is getting obsurd. The man stated some people get jealous when you kill a big racked buck. It's that simple, they do. You then felt it necessary to throw in all these different types of scenarios, two guys at the bar, someone just repeating what another told him, 5 knuckle shuffell etc. etc. Your really stretching this one out just to see yourself write. Atlas, come on.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:27 PM

Your whole debate about jealously is getting obsurd.
Motown........you just don't get it sometimes man. I don't view expecting people to actually think a little instead of just posting reflex emotions as absurd.

The man stated some people get jealous when you kill a big racked buck. It's that simple, they do.

And I agreed with him (read the thread). I also stated that jealousy has nothing to do with a deer or deer hunting.........anyone who has experienced success of any kind knows that.

shuffell
Come on Mo.........that's not even close
Old 01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Greg from all the great information you have posted on how you hunt its pretty obvious you know your stuff on how to take big whitetails so im convinced your not a poacher.
Dan
Old 01-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Your whole debate about jealously is getting obsurd.

The man stated some people get jealous when you kill a big racked buck. It's that simple, they do.

And I agreed with him (read the thread). I also stated that jealousy has nothing to do with a deer or deer hunting.........anyone who has experienced success of any kind knows that.
Atlas, you are completly wrong and being totaly absurd. What else is new? In this case, it is entirely about the deer. I had no beef with this guy before I shot the deer. Then for the next three years, he's totally obsessed with me shooting it instead of his son. It is that simple. He was jealous that I got it instead of his son. I know, I was there. With all of this psychiatric BS coming out of your mouth you sound like you are either Dr. Phils personal psychiatrist or maybe just a patient. If the latter is true, you're not getting your moneys worth.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Atlas, "have you read my books?, Listened to my tapes?, Come on man it's time to be somebody and go out and take on the day."

Quick Reply: Jealousy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.