Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dead Down Wind

Old 01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Dead Down Wind

Has anyone ever used any of the Dead Down Wind products? I got some of the Laundry Soap today, and was just wondering if this line of products is any good?
Old 01-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dead Down Wind

I started using this year after I had got winded one day by a couple of does, I haven't been winded yet, but I haven't had to really fight with the wind either. I think it works pretty well, but I couldn't tell you about the laundry stuff only the spray.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:41 PM

In my humble opinion, the DDW line of products is the best there is. I use the laundry soap, body and hair soap, E3 field spray, deodorant and mouth spray. I've had bucks and does alike on my downwind side this year, and they had no clue I was there.

I did a review on the E3 spray this summer. I had gas on my hands and it killed the odor....not completely mind you, but mostly.

I'm 100% convinced of the DDW line, and will be using it again next season.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Host of Hosts

I was thinking of trying it out. Now with mobowhuntr's endorsement I give it a try. Hey mobow are you getting any royalties
Old 01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

In my humble opinion, the DDW line of products is the best there is. I use the laundry soap, body and hair soap, E3 field spray, deodorant and mouth spray. I've had bucks and does alike on my downwind side this year, and they had no clue I was there.

I did a review on the E3 spray this summer. I had gas on my hands and it killed the odor....not completely mind you, but mostly.

I'm 100% convinced of the DDW line, and will be using it again next season.
I agree!!
Old 01-06-2007, 06:52 PM

Hey mobow are you getting any royalties
Good lord don't I wish!! My picture is in their trophy gallary though...
Old 01-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Never heard of it, but then I view all these type products as the same snake oil. Wash, maybe spray down with some scent killer, doesn't matter which. I've been using the White Lightning stuff this year. They're all pretty much the same.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

i agree with david mil me i am a scent killer believer and will always use it and have done the same thing mobow had and it killed it for the most part
Old 01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

The DDW stuff is intriguing. I have always used Scent Killer and spray the heck out of myself with it. One time I had a little gas on my hands from mowing grass and happened to have a bottle of it laying in the garage. Sprayed my hands with it and low and behold, after drying, the gas smell was almost gone. There was a slight trace of smell, but not too much. If it will do that with gas, it should work with human oder.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

I'm sure all the scent elimination products are alike. I use Hunter's Specialties stuff and have been very happy with it. I can't remember the last time I've been busted.

Quick Reply: Dead Down Wind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.