Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fusion 3D Camo?

Old 01-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Fusion 3D Camo?

Has anybody used this stuff? I couldn't pass it up at the other night at Wally World. It was all clearance priced so I got the cargo pants for $7 and the long sleeved pocket T for $4. I thaught it might be good for mid season when most of the leaves have fallen.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fusion 3D Camo?

I use it also, and for the price reason as well. I shot a doe wearing it in early season. I like it.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have some as well and have killed a hog while wearing it. I know hogs don't see well but so what, at that price I'll wear the stuff cutting the lawn and be happy with it!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:45 AM

I am going to look for some tommorrow. I don't know if it is the best stuff out there. But for the price, I will give it a try. Wally world here has all their camo 40% off.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think it will work just fine. Once again buy the cheap crap and you can own 5 different camos for the same price. Then you know you will have a all around camo![8D]
Old 01-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice deal, I would go buy some more, cheap is nice, but does not hold up the best(IMO). So get some more, pattern will work fine.

I care more about quality fabric then the pattern. Is it just a cotten blend?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have some, the quality isn't too bad, especially for the price. I've got the insulated bomber jacket, cargo pants, a few T's and cap. It seems to work pretty well, and mine hasn't faded yet. I'm partial to Natural Gear, but the Fusion seems to be a good deal.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyway, yes Germ it is cotton. I wear a Ghillie Leaf suit in the early season but I think it is too green after the leaves fall. I think I might go get a few more sets after work. I might buy an extra shirt to make a do rag/face mask and gloves out of. The gloves they had were all for cold weather.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

At that price I would too. A suggestion is to wash it with the UV Killer soap just in case!!
Old 01-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice ... it really does look 3D , I guess I better check to see if Mejiers , K - Mart or Wal - Mart has any of that.

Quick Reply: Fusion 3D Camo?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.