Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Just got my mount back >

Just got my mount back

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just got my mount back

Old 01-03-2007, 04:16 PM

Default RE: Just got my mount back

jaclinto,
Congrats!
That is a very nice mount. I seen those guys at the Atlanta Buckarama last August. There mounts are sweet! I would say they had the hottest booth in the show!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:43 PM

excalibur43,
You could do that mount in 1/2 hour yourself and save alot of money!

I cant believe your degrading someones trophy!
jaclinto seems to be proud and should be and looks as if others agree!
and thats all you could say?
Old 01-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice mount and buck, way to go!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Dominant Buck

It would be so easy to make something like that. All you need is a low pan, some heavy duty corregated cardboard with one side of the cover paper peeled back.THey make a real small desert baking pan that would be perfect. Form you circle with the cardboard with the rough side in. support the horns so they're inside the form to the proper height and off the bottom. Mix up so mortar or some sort of crafting cement and pour the form full. They just mounded the raised area by hand around the horn base, probably later. When dry, Pull off the form and you're there. You could tint the mold if you wanted or paint the rough outside like the bark of a tree. Hardly worth $80. I think I'll try it with this 8 point and 10 point, 2nd and 3rd deer in during this off season.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

very nice, nice buck.
Dan
Old 01-03-2007, 08:48 PM

Looks good..I just got back my mount a few days ago of my first deer..75 bucks for the old european...

Old 01-04-2007, 08:23 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

It would be so easy to make something like that. All you need is a low pan, some heavy duty corregated cardboard with one side of the cover paper peeled back.THey make a real small desert baking pan that would be perfect. Form you circle with the cardboard with the rough side in. support the horns so they're inside the form to the proper height and off the bottom. Mix up so mortar or some sort of crafting cement and pour the form full. They just mounded the raised area by hand around the horn base, probably later. When dry, Pull off the form and you're there. You could tint the mold if you wanted or paint the rough outside like the bark of a tree. Hardly worth $80. I think I'll try it with this 8 point and 10 point, 2nd and 3rd deer in during this off season.

David,
Your right, Then you would have another set of cheap looking antlers!
And a patent infringement
Old 01-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

that is a really nice mount. I think i am going to get my next one mounted like that.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:42 AM

Neat!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jalinto, you an owner?? You have 9 posts and most are regarding this product. If you have an interest in this Company why not just say so?

It's even the same set of horns and old couch as your last photo last year.

Quick Reply: Just got my mount back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.