Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Decisions, decisions... >

Decisions, decisions...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Decisions, decisions...

Old 01-02-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Decisions, decisions...

So I need help spending money again, guys.

I'm trying to decide between buying four new stands, a Double Bull Matrix, or a Cuddeback.

I currently own two stands, I'd like to have more.

I currently own an Ameristep Doghouse blind, I haven't figured out how to fold the damn thing back up since I bought it. (I bought it for my birthday two years ago. [&:])

I do not own a trail cam.

I plan on buying the stands and the blind at some point between now and this fall. The trail camera is something I would like to have, but don't necessarily need. Considering they're all roughly the same price, I'm having trouble deciding which to buy.

What would you do?
Old 01-02-2007, 05:28 PM

Default RE: Decisions, decisions...

I plan on buying the stands and the blind at some point between now and this fall
Since you already plan on getting the stands and the blind, I would get the camera, then you will have all them.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:33 PM

i agree with this guy ^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-02-2007, 05:43 PM

Tough choice....I could make it easier on you though.....I have a Matrix I could let go for $250....plus a little shipping....
Old 01-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I currently own an Ameristep Doghouse blind, I haven't figured out how to fold the damn thing back up since I bought it. (I bought it for my birthday two years ago. [&:])
I have the same blind, and the same problem, but I got it from a buddy of my dad for $20 after he picked it up for cheaper at wally mart, through club dicount and clearance price. Any how, I'd get two more stands, instead of the 4 you mentionsed, and the trail camera.As far as the blind goes, you could either firgure out how theAmeristep goes back together, or safe up and get theDB later on.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:56 PM

That doghouse is a riot! You wouldn't believe how easily it folds up.....ONCE you figure it out....
Old 01-02-2007, 05:59 PM

My arms are too long for the Doghouse anyhow. I can't draw in it without my elbow hitting the back of the blind. Pain in the butt, thats for sure.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:03 PM

That was exactly my problem w/ it.....If you draw corner to corner it helps, but not entirely. I had to leave the front window open....

The Matrix is FAR, FAR, FAR better....
Old 01-02-2007, 06:03 PM

Id go with the camera.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:08 PM

there are instructions right on the carry bag of the doghouse blinds... its a puzzle with out the instructions

Quick Reply: Decisions, decisions...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.