Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Spend Dan's Money (again) >

Spend Dan's Money (again)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Spend Dan's Money (again)

Old 12-15-2006, 10:44 PM

Default Spend Dan's Money (again)

So, I just found out what my settlement is going to be and I've decided to put away $1,200 out of it to buy a new bow and outfit it.

Assuming I spend $800 on a new bow, that leaves $400 for everything else, including arrows.

Suggest to me what I should put on this bow. I'm not using any of the things from my old bow, I'm buying all new stuff.

Have fun!

Old 12-15-2006, 10:49 PM

Default RE: Spend Dan's Money (again)

I can only assume you're getting a Guardian....Put a good drop away on, such as the Drop Zone. I don't know what you're sight preference is, multiple pins or whatever, but Cobra makes great sights in both categories. As do a multitude of other companies...[&:] I like the Fuse Axium stabilizer, it works EXTREMELY well...
Old 12-15-2006, 10:51 PM

Chances are I'll be getting a Guardian, Allegiance, or Vectrix.

Those are the main three I'm most interested in looking at.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit with Fitz Fibers, Muzzy Zero Effect, Stealth stabilizer.

I love spending your money!
Old 12-15-2006, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit with Fitz Fibers, Muzzy Zero Effect, Stealth stabilizer.

I love spending your money!
Ah, but what about arrows?

(The MZE is almost a definite if I can find one locally, I really don't want to have to order anything if I can help it.)
Old 12-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think I'm gonna order me some of Easton's AC Superlims this spring to try... I'm down to eight ACC's now.

Also, something to think about that I do for my local shop owner... almost always, if they don't stock it - they can order it. And they usually won't charge you shipping. You keep your dollars local and don't pay the extra shipping costs.. win-win.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'd suggest the Viper Predator Pro-MT from Viper Archery Products. Trust me, I was gonna go with Spott Hogg until I found the Viper sight, ask SBGobblers as well, he has a Spott Hogg and after seeing my Viper sight, he's buying one for his new bow and doing away with the Spot Hogg, in fact I believe he already sold it.

The rest of the accessories, well there are a ton of good stabilizers, rests, most are good....

Arrows, no doubt ACC's are it.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Me three on the Viper, I have Copper John Pro, and my new bow will have a viper!!

Also I suggest a Gym membership, and a years supply of protein shakes
Old 12-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love spending your proverbial money Dan. Check out the Sword sights as well, i really like my .010 pins for target shooting and hunting. Definitely look at the Fuse quivers and stabilizer.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:02 AM

DAS Kinetics Dalaa.. It will cost $800, but then again, you will not need ANY accessories! And you will be the envy of all of your trad brothers.....

Quick Reply: Spend Dan's Money (again)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.