Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who's responsible for you addiction? >

who's responsible for you addiction?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who's responsible for you addiction?

Old 12-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default who's responsible for you addiction?

guys and gals just kinda curious as to who's responsible for you getting into hunting, and if you were always so gun-ho about it or at first you really didnt take to the whole hunting seen like you do now...

My Stepdad is the one i give all the credit to, we didnt have a father son relationship till i was about 7 when he started "making" me go fishing with him then when i turned 11 or 12 we started hunting anything and everything we possibly could of, now to say the least he's my dad my idol and my best friend in the world....I just can wait i have a 4 1/2 2 1/2 and a 10 month that i get to take to the woods with me when there of age, my 2 1/2 year old son wakes up every morning befor daddy goes to work at 4:30 just to watch the hunting channel with me, its the best feeling in the world....thank god for the oppritunity's were giving and just make the best of them.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: who's responsible for you addiction?

my dad is responsible for my obsession. It was the greatest thing he has ever done for me. My dad is my hunting partner for life but i acquired another one this year who is goherd1111. i have a feeling we will be hunting together alot more together in the future hunting seasons.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: who's responsible for you addiction?

There's a thread pinned to the top asking the same question, for me, it's the guy I see in the mirror. See pinned topic above.